Never again.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigBlueBuds, Oct 30, 2007.

1. So earlier tonight, I trusted my homeboy with $160 who was in return supposed to get a quap of mid-grade from someone his sister knew. I would have got the goods myself, and usually do, but had to give my grandmother a ride somewhere. So I return to find my boy with 4 ounces of blueberry sprayed SHAKE and $40 back. I really hate when people mess with my money. I'm giving her 3 days to fix this. Thanks for letting me vent GC, I'll let you know what happens. :mad::mad::mad:

2. Four ounces for 120$? I'd say smoke a bowl of it and see if its decent bottom of the bag bud and if it does..roll up a shit load of blunts.

3. Double post

4. You got 113 grams of shake for $160?
    Uh, weird but interesting.
    What the fuck is blueberry spray anyways?

5. ^^Tasty Puff maybe?

6. Tripple post

7. Fuck Tasty Puff.

I don't care how inexpensive the weed was...I'd tell them to give me my money back or replace the weed.

I hate that shit, it's really only used in high school from what I've seen. Never saw the stuff really once I graduated HS, except with one douche who, coincidentally, I knew from HS. :p

8. Tasty Puff is nice in colder toking conditions because it's flammable while wet thus making the lighting of weed easier.

9. What is tasty puff?

10. Exactly. It's not the fact that the shit was cheap, It's just the principle. I know it's sprayed because blueberry NEVER comes in bricks. But I was ok with that because it was still supposed to be mids FOR CHEAP. Instead it's like 3 oz's of shake and an oz of seeds. He told me we're either getting our money back, or getting a oz on the next batch... I want 4 oz's on the next batch. Period.

Oh yeah, sorry 'bout the triple post.