Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never again.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jennyvenny, Mar 12, 2016.

1. This might be more information than you need but I've gone over it in my head so many times to see if I messed up.
    Yesterday I got high for the second time. (The first time was a few days before and I felt like throwing up for a few hours the day after and had a burning sensation in my lungs.) My second high was way better, but I woke up this morning feeling terrible. I felt like throwing up like before and had crazy bathroom problems. (I did some research the first time, said I might have "greened out" and just to smoke less and I smoked a lot less the second time) I did get terrible munchies and ate a lot, but none of it was bad or expired. My friend ate way more and she said she had bathroom issues as well but hers only lasted a few hours. I feel terrible and my asshole hurts. What did I do wrong and how do I stop feeling like shit?!

2. Just because none of it was expired does not mean you could not have gotten yourself sick. Sounds like you overdid everything and now you are paying for it. When you are high you do not think clearly and I have nearly contaminated myself because I was being high and stupid.

Marijuana can dehydrate you so I suggest you drink lots and lots of WATER. If your "Bathroom problems" is due to lack of solidity.....Most doctors suggest mild diarrhea is just left to run its course as your body does this to pass contaminates. You should only take antidiarrheal medication if you have to be away from the bathroom as in have to work or go to school, in many cases it makes the episode last Longer...but allows you to be further than 10 feet from the bathroom door. If it is severe and constant GO TO the emergency room or urgent care.

My suggestion for munchies? Have something prepared or ready and don't overeat. I eat fruit or cereal, basically something that won't make me shit myself 1/2 hour later.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks. Somehow I still feel like crap, but I took flu medicine too just in case because I have a high fever. Not sure what's going on.

4. Could be allergies or an actual cold taking advantage of your weakened state adding to your situation. I hope you feel better.

Drink lots of water like I said then when you can TRY to eat some broth, jello or any other clear liquid for a day. Yeah I know it Sucks, but you really need to go easy as the bathroom issue ruins your natural bacteria you have in your stomach and you HAVE to go slow for at least a day. then I usually get one of those yoghurt drinks with active culture in it before I get into eat steaks and stuff.

Good luck.

PS As you probably understand by now the pot may have lead you to your unfortunate situation, but I really don;t believe it was the cause of your illness.

• Like Like x 1