Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Netflix When Your High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dbb, May 20, 2013.

1. does any one else find it hard to pick a movie when your high?

2. Yeah sometimes

3. I usually always have one show that I go through. I only have a difficult time choosing maybe once a month. Its always scary knowning I'll have to venture into the unknown again. I'm almost done with Prison Break so...

4. I am terribly indecisive when I am high. My defaults are Archer, Blue Mountain State, and Sherlock. I did watch "Nude Nuns with Big Guns" while high and it was...interesting. 

5. #5 dbb, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    any good show suggestion?

6. Aqua Teen Hungar Force

7. Have you seen the colony? It's a docu-drama put on by National geographic. That show gave me nightmares. I tripped balls on the first season. It scared the hell outta me.

8. Degenerate art

About snodgrass

9. Is it about living in a post apocalyptic world?

10. also other good tv show suggestions on netflix; the office, arrested development, twilight zone. and of course breaking bad.

11. Breaking bad, nuff said

12. #12 smashx420, May 20, 2013
    I freak out when I watch Breaking Bad baked.  Here's my suggestions:

TV:
    Archer
    Blue Mountain State
    South Park
    Family Guy (and other MacFarlane shows)
    Doctor Who
    Most anime that isn't boring
    Any of the Cartoon Network shows, especially Adventure Time, Regular Show and Ed, Edd, and Eddy
    Any Nickelodeon show from the 90s/2000s (Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron, etc) love them because they take me back :)

Movies:
    Mission Impossible (any of them)
    South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut
    The Stoned Age
    The Big Lebowski
    Any superhero movie
    Oceans 11

13. breaking bad
    lost
    blue mountain state
    ip man
    god bless america
    plup fiction

if you need a little help haha 

14. I hate you. getting my hopes up and shit. 

15. I loveee watching Vampire Diaries when high. Everything seems so intense. 

What's even better though is watching cable commercials. You stare and then 5 seconds later burst out in laughter like "WTF. IS THIS REAL LIFE" lmao

Yeah those nuns are fucking crazy I liked that one lol, watching some show called XVIII (18) right now, it's not bad

i think its based off a game!

18. Yeah man ilk be goin thru netflix like 10 times

19. #19 that420guy, May 20, 2013
    I'm watching XIII right now to

20. How is it?

I'm watching From Dusk Til Dawn III, sick ass flick lol