Netanyahu agreed to ceasefire after Obama promised US troops in Sinai next week?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Netanyahu agreed to ceasefire after Obama promised US troops in Sinai next week?

2. I bet this is connected to the pres of egypt becoming dictator

3. Yep, maybe he did it without US consent after all.

4. The US is just playing both sides. Rule no. 1 of imperialism is to never let a regional player gain too much clout, friend or foe.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucj_oVW0tF4&feature=plcp]More Black Friday News - YouTube[/ame]

6. I am a supporter of Israel, however I am also a non inteverventionist and student of blowback, you would have to be insane to put American troops on the ground in the Sinai! You are just asking for a shit storm including a new wave of Islamic terrorism. Its not worth it, there is no benefit in getting American troops involved in directly defending Israel UNLESS you want to paint a target at both the US and every American soldier as an excuse for an eventual retaliation on the Islamic World or specifically Iran.

I think Israel was warming up for an attack on Iran with their Gaza operation and the US is also getting positioned. We will see WORLD WAR III either this year or the next.

7. never heard anything about that on the Israeli news.. weird. but still, i don't think us troops should be here, Israel can deal with Sinai when need to.

8. I don't know how reliable Debka is but here's the article that this rt article is referring to. Debka cites "military sources" for this scoop. A little odd considering no one else is reporting this and Debka seems to be a fairly obscure source.

Wikipedia says Debka often cites unamed sources and tends to have a hawkish, neoconservative point of view.

The article says US troops will be there in under 48 hours, so we'll find out soon enough if this is an accurate report.

9. It wont be surprised, in Israel there were a lot of talking about getting inside gaza, and create a strip of idf forces, controlling the strip would have guarantee for stoping missiles getting in from Iran...
    Now it looks like Obama wants to do it himself..

10. To this point Obama has favored sending in drones rather than troops. I would be surprised if he deviated from that strategy now. Not that I'm favor of such a measure, but why not just have drones patrolling known Iranian smuggling routes and taking out suspected smugglers?

This would be a pretty huge deal if we were sending in troops to act as glorified border security guards chasing around weapons smugglers while we build an electronic fence there. We don't even police the US-Mexico border as much as this report suggests we would do in Sinai... LOL :D

At this point it's not even worth discussing if Obama would ask Congress for permission to send US forces in. If he deigned to do such a thing, almost everyone in Congress would vote in favor of it anyways with AIPAC looming over them.

Of course, this report could just be bullshit.

11. Wow, I hope this isn't true. But makes sense, seemed like Israel agreed to the ceasefire way too fast and easy.

12. How reliable is this source? I Don't think Obama would risk putting troops on the ground in Sinai.

13. dude, pick better colors for your website. It looks like whoever designed it was color blind.

Might I suggest something along the lines of red white and black.

14. dudedude4? Is that you, dudedude4? You never did tell us which agency of the Israeli government you work for. Mossad? Foriegn Ministry? Help us out here.

By the way, it's not my website. Nor did I design it.

And one more thing: American aid to Israel is unconstitutional.

15. The man who owns about a third of the media has some rather "telling" comments... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUXkPQtUeEg&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLktzAalPHYkwNdFe1xkvHeQ]Murdoch: 'Jewish-Owned Press Anti-Israel' - YouTube[/ame]

16. EVERYTHING IS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY

[​IMG]

17. I haven't seen any reports of US troops arriving in Sinai yet, and we're past that 48 hour deadline Debka claimed so I'm calling this story bullshit.

18. You've become so typical and petty in many regards dudedude by trying to get a reaction out of people by posting and hinting around that if you don't agree with Israel your automatically Adolf Hitler lol. That might have worked before the information age when the Jewish owned Hollywood and Jewish owned Media had free reign on the hearts and minds of the public.....but your days are numbered, people are waking up to these type of propaganda tactics. Most of us are actually laughing at you at this point..

Why have Jews been kicked out of over 100 nations throughout history? Is it everyone else's fault? ....pfft, yea right.

Here's 2 simple facts for ya:

1: Jews weren't the only people killed in WW2 so stop portraying it like it was a "Jewish only" event. Millions of Polish were killed among others, so stop your BS.

2: Jews killed over 60 MILLION in Russia during the bolshevik era which is NOTHING compared to how many Jews were killed during the holocaust and yet you never see that propagated to nearly the extent that the Jews have used the holocaust for to get away with almost ALL of their crimes against humanity.

Oh the poor Jews this and the poor Jews that...lol, truth is, EVERYONE has been persecuted in history, Jews aren't and more or less special and deserve the same treatment that everyone else in this world is afforded.

Your not God's "chosen"....get over it.