Nervous!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by crazycanadian, Apr 9, 2012.

1. while waiting for my seeds...which i have a lot of coming...i know my original plan was 20 ...but tending to 2 spots of 10...of big fenced in plants...seems pretty daunting...after all...even with all my limited experience...20 plants just seems daunting...my gut is telling me to scale it down...maybe 10-12...15 tops...i feel like tending to a couple little plots of 4-6 plants would be so much easier than 2 big spots of 10...safety is my main and number one concern...and after all...even though im in a very rural and safe spot...you can never been too safe...it just seems like a plot half the size of what i was thinking is safer...quicker...and far less likely to get noticed...let me know what you guys think!

2. Holly shit some someone gets its. It's way better to do it they way u now plan. People really don't get how much work this shit actually is. I can tell you have been reading the threads on here. All the dumb kids like I am planting 100 plants now what. Good luck this summer

3. I have found over the years that people have a way of freaking themselves out. If your growing 1 or 100 you still take the risk of watering and harvesting. I have seen people get in the woods and freak out at every little broken branch thinking the DEA was waiting on them around every corner. Trust me from personal experience you will know when law enforcement has found your grow. They cut a clear path in and out. It is a lot of work but any kind of farming in general is going to be tough. Really it comes down to personal preference. If you feel safe with smaller numbers then that is the best thing to go with. As I have said in other threads dig a hole big enough to store anything that you plan on using in your garden and cover it with a tarp then cover the tarp with sticks and leaves. No matter how many plants you are growing your pretty much busted when they catch you with a backpack full of fertilizer and watering jugs. I always wore cammo and carried a hunting rifle. Even when hunting was out of season I would rather look like a poacher than a cultivator. The three rules I always live by when growing are.
    1) Like a retard with a bunny rabbit , to much love can kill. Don't go there everyday to baby them.
    2) Loose lips sink ships. Know when to shut the fuck up and trust no one.
    3) Follow your gut feelings. No matter if you have 50 pounds waiting in the woods if it doesn't feel right then take the loss.