Nervewracking Cop Encounter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrBlunt, Mar 3, 2008.

1. My last encounter with a cop went like this:

Me and 2 friends were smokin a blunt in my car in the parking lot of a park, with a church right next to it. We had all the windows down and were just listening to music and chilling, it was mid afternoon and the only people around were walking around the park.

Well we finish off the blunt and throw the roach out onto the ground, and I say "Well whos down to smoke some dro" and whip out my sack and glass pipe. I'm breakin the weed up about to put it into the pipe, and a cop pulls up right behind us.

At that point I stealthily grab everything in my lap and stick it into my pocket, and the cop gets out of the car a few seconds later. He walks over to us, and asks what we are doing, and tells us that he got a complaint of someone sitting in the parking lot "maybe doing drugs".

We tell him we just got here and are meeting up to go to my house, and that we all live pretty close. He asks for our licenses and we give them to him. He goes to check them, and his backup rolls up. About 5 intense minutes later he comes back and hands us our licenses.

He then asks us the big question: "You boys don't have any drugs, do you?" We answer "No, sir". He says "Well I didn't smell any when I walked up, otherwise you would all be face down on the pavement (he chuckles)." Now keep in mind, he was standing right next to the blunt roach. If he would have looked down, he'd have seen it.

He gives us a talk about how it makes the church nervous when people park there when a service is going on, so to meet up somewhere else, and lets us go.

Nerve wracking, to say the least. I thought I was absolutely fucked, that there was no way we would get off. I guess the important thing is to just keep your cool, don't be intimidated, and be cooperative (unless they ask to search you) and your chances of being fucked by the pigs are quite a bit lower.

2. damn, that's funny he said youd be face down on the pavement if he smelled anything.. immediately after u smoked a blunt at that spot haha

3. How can anybody not smell weed after you just smoked a blunt? That's rediculous but man, thats good luck

4. wow you got really lucky, but how did he not smell it when yall just finished smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dude I have no idea. We got lucky as hell, thats all there is to it.

By the way, your signature is hilarious.

6. fuck yeah dude, i sat and watched it like 5 times before reading on:hello:

+rep for both of you

7. I agree I would have saved that roach its like its good luck or somthing. Its a pig deterrent:smoking:

8. Something similar happened to me and a friend. We were at a park that closed at 10, and it was like 10:30 (i'm usually really good and trying to keep pure-looking and go under any radar). No drugs, no sex, just some fun time under the stars. Aaaanyways, we see two headlights pull into another part of the park and it kinda whigs me out, so I'm like, "let's go" so we hop into the front seat and start getting ready to head out when a piggy pulls up. He steps out, gives us a good look, asks for our IDs and goes back to his car. This whole time we're a little nervous. My friend's on probation, so naturally he's nervous..but to top it off we have some shrooms and pot on us. So like, 10 minutes of the cop talking to his backup, he comes back to us. "I never want to see you guys at any park on bla bla county doing what you were doing again, you hear?"
    "uuuh, yessir?"
    We were very lucky that night. I always seem to get introuble when I'm doing innocent harmless things. Like a few years ago a boyfriend at the time and I wanted to walk around the wooded area in a park just for the kicks and thrills of being scared. Aaanyway, as we're leaving, a cop gets behind us and asks us what we're doing. It was like, 3 am and I was 17 (out past curfew)...so I was nervous. I think the only way he didn't bust us was because he already snabbed a guy that was smoking pot. I feel bad for that kid too, he looked really blazed.

9. After he told us not to come back, he got back into his car, and him and his backup were just chilling there. I wasn't about to get out and grab the roach haha.

I just got the fuck outta dodge.