Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nerve wrecking quick fix 6.2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by timdog562, Jul 25, 2019.

1. So literally these last couples months have been straight job to job quick fix 6.2 came through no doubt ! So now I was unemployed due to a temp job and Bam a decent company offers me a long term position well known Company so now they send me to a lab of course the same quick fix I bought last time 6.2 spectrum labs like a pro no issues handed it off waiting for the answer like usual they tell me if I pass or fail.... but then she split the sample in two, put shipping labels on it? And sent it To alere toxicology now I'm stressing it was exactly yesterday morning at 9 blah I hope I pass I declined another offer for this one.

2. Sorry for the late reply man nerve wrecking since that test they never call and say hey you pass they only said they will be scheduling a physical to be done you think I should be worried I said did all my things come back good she said yeah so I'm thinking quick fix beat that extra lab testing test

3. I updated bro

4. yes I wrote the update