Neo-Nazis elected in the new Greek parliament

Discussion in 'Politics' started by deadkndys, May 18, 2012.

1. Lulz, back where we started once again back in 1900s. WW3 incoming.

2. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I don't get why the NAZI party has such a bad name.

3. it isn't the name,

Nazi actually sounds awesome

and they have realllly cool outfits.

i'm suspecting the camps and incinerators was a good portion of the image problem.

4. [​IMG]

5. So one guy goes ape shit on some people, that doesn't mean all NAZIs are evil.

6. He's willing to die for the nation. That's pathetic.

7. [​IMG]

8. It really is crazy to see how almost formulaic history is.

Economic crisis > Rise of ultra nationalism, fearmongering and scapegoating > War > Repeat

9. Yeah just imagine its 1932

10. I wonder what's going to happen in Europe when the euro ceases to exist...

11. Wonder what is going to happen in the Western world if the euro fails.
    A dead € = a dead $...

12. Unicorns will give everyone some horsedick loving and rainbows will shine from the street lights.

13. Well... Supposibly the banks of the world are owned by jews.... And banks are what has caused the global economic collapse... so..... Good Job Greece!!!

14. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

That was pretty funny! You are joking, right?!? RIGHT?

To even support Dr. Paul and not see why the Nazi party gets a bad name must mean you're suffering from lunacy.

15. #17 LuxTenebris, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
    Well Im sure if the nazis didnt try tl exterminate the Jews, they may be looked on a tad nore favorably.

But yea trying to exterminate the Jews is bad.
    Also Hitler singlehandly made a mustache style a no-no. That takes fucking up big time.

16. Exactly thats why liberal historians have retconned history and tried to say that the Nazis economic policies helped germany. Just like they say FDRs policies helped the US its nothing but a scheme right out of 1984 to make it look like big government works. The Republicans have their own shitty quirks but this ones on the Democrats. But its interesting how when you combine the two parties the racism and bigotry of crazy Republicans and the mainstream economic views you get a fascist or Nazi party more proof the parties are just two sides of the same coin... oppression.

17. Well I never said they were right, just that they can never be taken seriously because of that.

Im all for anarchy myself, but thats another subject.

18. The same thing is happening in Hungary and the rest of Eastern Europe. They even got ahold of and rewrote the Constitution (eep!)! A poor economy leaves a desperate people vulnerable to promises of prosperity, whether or not they can be delivered. It's always then that you see rises in nationalism and communism.

In all seriousness, I'm afraid the EU won't last, at least not as united as it is under a common currency. Sounds like a dire prediction until you realize it has hardly been around a few decades in its current form. France and Germany are both tired of dealing with the other countries, waves of nationalism are sweeping through... neither a good sign for future unity.