Neighbors...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gadgeteer99, Oct 3, 2008.

1. I'm really close to my friends family...like I'm over there most of the time, they yell at me when I get in trouble...everyone in the family knows me and I attend all gatherings (reunions, thanksgiving, christmas)...its kinda crazy. Anywho, they also happen to live right across the street.

Yesterday, I was sitting on the couch arm with the door open next to me smoking a bowl of some durban poison that I got from a friend (hows that for popping my Sativa cherry...yummm). Anywho, I just get done taking a huge hit when someone knocks on the door and it opens a little. I look out and see John (second dad). As I'm saying hi a little puff of smoke comes out of my mouth and I just pretend it didnt happen...so does he. I have my hand behind my back holding my piece and lighter so I bend over and set it on the couch. He asks if I'll take him to go pick up his truck (its in the shop)...So I agree and we get the truck and I just think he must not of seen it and that I was the luckiest SOB on the planet.

Later, I'm at his house hanging out with my friend and he goes "now that its just us three.." and gives this whole speech about how he doesnt care about pot as long as I'm not around the kids and I'm not driving and that he thought it was funnier than hell when he busted me earlier.

So, I went home and smoked another bowl:smoking:

2. haha funny story dude. sounds like you have some cool friends. or family. w/e you consider them. hey no matter what, keep them close. its rare to have people outside of your family that treat you like their own.

3. Cool story man, you should have just done it out your bathroom window though( if you have one) and you would not have been caught.

4. I dont have a bathroom window...normally I use a sploof but I didnt want to go through the trouble as I wont be smoking for awhile.

The first thing I thought of when I opened my mouth and the smoke came out was some of the stories on stoner mistakes/convos with parents :D