Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Neighbors?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokechambers, Dec 21, 2017.

1. I've had the same neighbors for 20+ years, they don't know I smoke. I smoke a joint on my porch every night but I'm paranoid one of them will come out and catch me smoking.. They're in their 50-60s and straightedge. If they see me smoking how can I explain it to them without making myself look bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. dude you have been living next to them for 20 years they know you smoke. if they see you do the polite thing and offer to share a little.

3. yeah they definitely know you smoke there's no way they haven't at least caught a whiff of something one time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Sounds like you're probably 20 years old and living at home, OP.

Because, if you're an adult who's been living next to them for 20 years, and smoked on your porch daily for 20 years, they know. But I'm betting you're 20, been smoking 3 months when mom and dad aren't home, and don't want neighbors to tell your folks because they wouldn't be happy.

• Like Like x 5
  6. They could know already, but unless you’re having friends on the porch smoking with you being loud talking about weed and getting high I really doubt it. If it was me I’d spend like $10 on a bag of that herbal legal smoke and keep that with you when you smoke someone comes up asking questions show them the herbal smoke and if they call bullshit pull out your phone and show them the site you ordered it from.

7. OP they may not even know you smoke weed, I've been smoking nearly 10 years on my drive & one of my neighbours didn't even know until i told him earlier this year :confused_2:

8. Yeah and they will beat you with there walking stick or walking frame ha ha ha

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. ^This. If they don't know by now, they don't care. Also, the fuck are they about to do about it even if they did see you and gave a shit? Citizen's Arrest your ass over a j until the cops show up? I wouldn't sweat this one too hard, dude.

jah!/*d$*:smoking: