Neighbors claim pot grow ruining their life

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by tharedhead, Aug 11, 2011.

1. It seems like the only people that were complaining was just that old ass lady

2. As far as that old lady is concerned they are just growing drugs. You know she is just all up in a tizzy over this. The neighbors will probably get in such an uproar, calling this and that agency trying to "get something done about this." I see this ending badly for the growers. Wish them luck though.

3. Glad to see a legal grow for once being broadcasted on T.V.

4. Stupid fat woman is getting headaches because she inhales Big Macs between words.
    But to keep from being a Fat waste of space for consuming fast food faster than the US government prints money, She blames it on her neighbor.

5. They need to get her hiiiiiiigh.

6. People are so uptight these days...

7. The neighbor should suggest the old woman smoke some medical marijuana, I have heard it does wonders for headaches.

8. ok then neighbors let me move in your house, I love this smell

9. Hahahaha. Am I the only that thought that lawyer looked high as fuck in that interview?

And I about lost it with the news guy. :smoking:

10. The only real reason the lady or anyone has to be concerned is that due to weed being illegal there may be pack of punks with shotguns trying to rip them off one night - I could understand that, but "I can see the tops of the plants".......good grief.

11. The same woman who most likely takes a vast variety of OTC medicine is complaining about Marijuana. I think toasters should be illegal to. I get headaches from the smell of burnt bagels.

12. What a ridiculous news segment. It could have been worse, but still. Trazyfilth is right about the old woman not being a very good liar, you can see it all over her face when she talks about her "headaches" caused by the plants.

Why is it that we patients have to deal with this BS from the "disinterested" media and from mainstream society even when we obey every irrational tenet of the law, even in a place like Portland? Why even call this democracy when the state and the people refuse to coexist peacefully with any minority that doesn't adhere to their singular code of moral values?

Maybe this will change in 20 years, I hope. Until then there's nothing to do but keep our heads down and hope our crotchety neighbors don't denounce us to the feds.

13. #33 tharedhead, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Note to Artist: While I do not support your actions, the dead (road kill) skunk in the small top hat, monocle and fake mustache stuffed into a tiny smoking jacket and "holding" a glass of wine propped up in front of her house was hysterical.

I know you got the small top hat and smoking jacket from Christmas at the zoo, but how did you deal with the smell long enough to get he skunk all lutzsec'd up:eek: Respirator and glue gun?

One thing about it, Portlanders are creative. Did anybody get pics? My cellphone has no camera.:(

edit-If anyone else wants to dress up dead animals
    http://www.christmasatthezoo.com/

14. i love how this lady bitches about having to look at the top of the plants. cant wait for all these old ass fuckers to drop dead and we become the majority.