negative effects of certain music?

Discussion in 'General' started by Goku638, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Ok i was wondering ive been playing certain tunes that i like, the genre is rap but i think is not suitable with my plant sometimes i play harmonic rap/hip-hop and theres other time i play songs which could be out of tune & could be harmful to my plant which are out off tune but i mostly play good tunes but im still worried if i did harm to my plant, will it make her hermie out on me or perhaps stressed it out for now on i will play 432hz which is known to uplift i didnt know that until i read a few articles mentioning plants pick up not music but more like vibration i need advice ???

2. I play discordant music all the time. Look at My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow on YouTube to see what I'm talking
    about. Never harms my plants or turns them hermie.

No worries.

3. I mean thats not really all that bad of a song i can vibe to it tbh

4. Im mean something like this

5. Hello ! Its an intereesting subject. When I did my research on it i found rap to be least likable for plants. Most likeable were classic music, rock and heavy metal. Positive tunes. Not someone with a gold laden mouth trying to get us jealous of their bitches,money and shit. That we dont give a flying eff about

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Can you elaborate on your research and results?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I just started to listen to rock & reggae for me and my plant, but im still worried i must've did some permanent damage or stressed her out from all the rap music i played most of her growing life she's at the verge to switching to flowering did i stressed her out enough to stunt the THC levels or yield im worried now?? :'(

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. The research i read earlier is from a book called the secret life of plants.

If you read this link
    Music for Plants - What Helps Plants Grow and What Doesn't

They talk about the effects of different genres there. Check it out :) very exciting.
    Did you play loud music? Did you do allnighters or no more than three hours f.ex?

9. Actually just like 15mins of rap music just to pass my time my grow spot is my room i grow in the closet so sometimes i blast rap for a few minutes that wont affect my plant will it :/

10. Hm, I would not think too much of it. Try and play some other kind of music, see what happens. F.ex. celtic folk music? Or the classic Vivaldi four seasons? Birdsong is also good. The plant bounce back from alot of beatings

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. I also heard from a few members on GC a plant cant hermie when there i veg is that true, only in when you mess up when there in flowering??

12. I cant verify that one man. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1