NeeFs SEARCH FOR THE INDOOR SUN!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NeeF, Dec 2, 2015.

1. What up Neef? It' been said on here

• Like Like x 1
  2. IMG_1528974781.701136.jpg

Everything has been goin good brothers y’all kno me I’m jus always working for the next big thing!!!! We been goin hard down in the dungeon! Got some nice clones from the cup this past weekend excited about them other then that family everything is been on the up and up lately! Everybody stay blessed and keep growing I’ll try and get on here more now that everything has calmed down around here IMG_1528975015.026665.jpg IMG_1528975035.042683.jpg

Start of week 4 for this room 2nd room gets flipped in a few more weeks I’ll post once they get some buds poppin.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Looking good. Good to hear from ya.

• Like Like x 2
  4. It was fun was raining on and off all day but got some nice clones so I was happy kinda got a lil to high and had to sit down a lot lol

• Like Like x 3
  5. Just got some new breads together. I can't wait till I get my new grow room done. I'm doing a underground 40×60 foot at my new place. Your room has defently graduated.
    Tell me what you think of the blends

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. What do you think of my new strains?

• Like Like x 2
  7. They sound pretty good to me. I like sunshine daydream and it makes good crosses. Lucky charms is the shit so it should make a good frost cross too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4x2 grow tent ( platinum p300 led)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Th
    Thanks

9. I got a sunshine daydream x juicy fruit Thai im getting ready to harvest in the next day or two. I pollinated the ssdd bubbashine pheno with a jf male. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looking good

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Whst up neef? Everything good.

12. Just packaged some seeds.
    How we doing?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. What up

• Like Like x 2