NeeFs SEARCH FOR THE INDOOR SUN!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NeeF, Dec 2, 2015.

1. So I had a journal up in another thread but it no longer goes by how I'm growing now. For those of u that r new I started out doin a DWC in a mini fridge and that didn't go well. So I got a tent with a 600w MH/HPS and 2 Mars hydro 300w old models that I used for veg and switched to soil and FF on some bagseed. The bagseed made it to 3 weeks of so called flowering wit no bud development so I cut them down. As the bagseeds were doin their thing I had some good genetics in promix ewc and compost until about 2-3 weeks ago when I put 2 of them in the coots kit from BAS and 2 that have been top dressed wit the craft blend kit from BAS and also the minerals from the CC kit. I water wit straight tap unless I'm doing a ACT with has only been compost molasses and some of each nute kit so far. No SSTs jus yet. I have some TM-7 coming in soon and pickin up barley real soon.

I'm in a secret jardin lodge 2.5 which is 4x3x5 with a Platinum P4-xml2 on the flowering side which is 3x3 and for veg I have a Platinum P-150 in a area that is 1Wx3L

So now I have 4 girls under the P4 that will b semi scroged 4 different strains: Frencheese(French toast seeds)Special Kush #1(Royal queen)Northern Soul(Seedsman), and White Widow(Seedsman) all have been going for 53 days of veg. They started under the Mars and then had about 2-3 weeks of the MH and now have been under the Platinum for 10 days so far. Right now under the P-150 I have 2 clones that r from either the Frencheese or the SK#1 I didn't mark em when I took the cuts.

So that's where we r now for organic gurus that come thru I need all the help I can get so please all advice and criticism is welcome as for I'm a new grower so I'm learning everything as I go!

Welcome to my thread now let's grow some buds

Here's a progression pic from beginning to now and the lone pic is a big pig from today ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449016003.744172.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449016024.896241.jpg

And here's a link to my old journal if ur bored and want something to read lol http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383320-NOOBIE-GROWER-W-DWC-AND-SOIL-IN-3-CHAMBER-TENT%21

• Like Like x 7
  2. Subbed!

3. Thanks faridd

• Like Like x 1
  4. Got the popcorn in the microwave, gonna watch this one! ;)

5. Thanks abbottbud make sure u have a drink as well the fun part is jus bout to come up soon

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm in for it! Can't wait to see them plants bush out and fill in those screen. From the looks of it, you're gonna do great!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks bro I don't if Ima fill the screen out to much I only have about 4.5 of head room so wanna stay in my safe zone so I don't bleach none of the girls wit the light during flowering. And I seen one guys special jus get up to 38" so I'm thinkin I need to flip now to keep in a safe zone prolly do it tomorrow

8. Damn they are looking great! I honestly can't wait to harvest these and make room for my second grow. Hopefully my plants can be half as bushy as yours.

9. Yea they bushed out real good after I added the p4 and I jus been using the tie down method thats all That's all that I've done to them I topped a lot to early on and some super cropping early on to but really didn't see that doing anything so I stopped doing that but they've been on cruise control since day one really.

Thanks bro and yea I'm jus tryin to make it past this first harvest lol

10. Forgot to give u guys a pic of the clones ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449096898.219543.jpg

Already starting to see some new growth on them there under the p150 til the first lady's r done and then those will be fully scrogged on the next run after I see how much this fist batch stretches and I kno how much head room I have after the stretch.

11. You have a nice setup neef. Show what that p4xml2 can do

12. Thanks bro I jus hope the buds come out lookin like yall plants

13. I am sure they will

• Like Like x 1
  14. The other 2 clones popped today so now I know for sure I have 2 SK#1s and 2 Frencheese jus have to figure out which r which lol o well we have lift off again ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449192382.638395.jpg

15. #16 NeeF, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
    And I forgot to say that I had put the first 2 clones in my CC mix once their roots had started comin thru the bottom of the lil pot of the pic above. excited to see how they respond to it at a young age. They seem to b loving it so far

16. Girls had their first day of 12/12 yesterday
    My he apps is f'd up I can't post pic I will once I can

• Like Like x 1
  17. Here's that pic of the girls on day 2 of 12/12 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449678697.594794.jpg

And here's the clones ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449678738.315757.jpg they seem to b lovin the organic soil and the P150

• Like Like x 2
  18. Also ima give the hempy bucket a try on the clone on the bottom left I have my bucket ready to go jus need some perlite for the coco and well b Rollin wit that by the end of the day I'll update once I get all that takin care of well see how this goes

• Like Like x 2
  19. Looking good neef can't wait to see how this turns out

• Like Like x 2