Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Needs help...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MASTERofGANJA, Jan 31, 2012.

1. I live with my mom and her boyfriend and then we have a roommate, well he is a dealer and i've been living there for about 5 months now and we smoke together quite often, but i need help cause i dont know the right way to ask if he would sell to me cause he sold to one of my friends one time and said he would never do that again. Any advice on asking him?

2. It better be dank.

If you can help it, I would definitely keep it on a smoke buddy basis, I hate my moms boyfriend enough as it is, I'd prob murder him if he started skimping my bags or some shit haha.

But if you do want to do it I'd just be chilling with him one day and more or less blurt out that you're dry as fuck and having a hard time finding some and just ask him if he can help you out with your dime (or whatever)

3. Yes it is VERY LOUD. It is the best shit i have every smoked but i dont want to fuck things up with him if he says no.

4. Just say you want to grab some so you can throw in since he always supplies the high

5. it's not like asking him if you could buy a sack would totally destroy your guy's relationship and make him hate you forever

if it did i wouldn't live with that fucker, lmao

6. Was your friend to young to be smoking in your dealers opinion? If so than no, don't ask. :smoke:

7. yea well the only reason he said no to my friend was cause one time he just walked up in my house and asked to buy some and i was like what the fuck are you doing? so that kinda fucked shit up but im going to ask this weekend

8. Just be cool about it and ask next time during your smoke sesh. He is already cool with blazing you up so it just makes sense to take it the next step.

Whats the worst he is gonna say? No. He is your roommate should be totally cool to pick up off him.

9. Hmm, does he think you had loose lips or had that friend participated in a few seshs? Perhaps reassure him that you are not going to ever let anyone know whom your hook-up is. :smoke:

10. Well now when I have a couple friends over we will usually smoke a couple bowls together and yea that friend now smokes with us