Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need your Opinion!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tut, Jun 16, 2009.

1. have the text wrap around the circle and somehow incorporate the leaf into the actual logo. maybe replace the circle.

im halfway decent at photoshop. mind if i touch it up a bit and show u my ideas?

2. i like that, thats realy nice dude

3. thanks man

4. It would look better if you used photoshop and actually used brushes for the grunge look on the arrow/circle. Also, you didn't cut out the marijuana picture, so I can see the tan background.

5. Definitely make the leaf behind the circle or even part of it and touch it up a lot. Think if you were looking at a shirt that somebody made. Would you buy it? Thats just something to ask yourself before you actually try to sell it to people.

6. id pay forr that,,, i think something has to be done to it to show that it represents marijuana tho. the little leaf just doesnt cut it. maybe if you had a big leaf behind the circle in the background sort of transparent.

7. ite guys ill try and get photoshop and put a transparent pot leaf behind the hole thing

8. Mabey in the background of the circle arrow logo you could have a transparent pot leaf

9. aight i knockd out somethin

Attached Files:

10. I dig the idea tut,
    tho if I had a choice for the same price Id buy pandas
    a bit more stylish. gotta dig on the style.

11. tight,i'll rock that shit:metal:

12. thanks bro i owe you one. i gotta ask whats with the copyright stuff

13. #15 edibles, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    heres what i got

[​IMG]

Sorry to be mean but unless I recieve 50% of payments somehow you cannot use.

COPYRIGHT EDIBLES 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BUT NEGOTIABLE

14. WTF is ur problem i thought ( including me ) that stoners are fuckin genourous. unless u go and fill out the paperwork for a copyright then get the fuck outa here. i don't want ur picture. plus i am selling these for the price it takes to make em, 5-10 bucks. i am in no way benifiting from this. i am trying to do my part in getting either lesser penalties or legalization in our state. these are going to be sold at a huge march

15. WTF is your problem? If you don't want the picture, why are you so fucking pissed about it? Why should I give you something I made so you can slap it on a hoodie and make money off of what I did? Giving it to you wouldn't be generosity, it'd be foolish. I don't care if you're giving them for the price it takes to make them, this is my creation and I don't want other people using it. Would you let someone show off your bong as if it were his? I don't think so.

And guess what.. I have copyrighted it. It isn't hard, really.

16. Looks sweet. You should put Rasta colored smoke in the front of everything rising up