Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need your opinion

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheetosnacks, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Does this look like 3.5gs and is that weed or oregano. I sold my scale to my friend for 10$ so now i cant weigh it and i dont usally buy grinded.

Attached Files:

2. I cant tell if its 3.5g, but about being oregano: just smoke it, or smell it, you can tell by the smell!

3. Looks like ground up weed, low quality at least. And as far as 3.5gs it doesnt look like it. Although you cant always tell from looking at it. Density comes into play.

4. Dude just smell it, it should be easy to tell if it's oregano. Did you know it would shakey/ground up before you bought it?

5. smelling it doesn't really work because they can always mix weed with oregano. never buy pre grinded man, it's usually the shittiest of weed

6. you got jacked IMO

7. looks like garbage shake and not even close to 3.5

8. Hard as hell to tell bro

9. Light it up and tell us

10. [quote name='"Cheetosnacks"']Does this look like 3.5gs and is that weed or oregano. I sold my scale to my friend for 10$ so now i cant weigh it and i dont usally buy grinded.[/quote]

Looks like bud to me, imo never buy ground up bud.

11. You bought trichomeless weed man.
    They grind it up because it's been sifted through a silkscreen and all the goodness has been "filtered" off.

You could definitely have weed but when it comes ground like that. Guarantee someone's screened it for concentrates and your buying subpar shake