Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need your opinion, all OPINIONS are WELCOME

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Texas Grow Pride, Feb 10, 2014.

1. #1 Texas Grow Pride, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    OK, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this looks good, or if they think maybe they know of what this strain could be????? and YOUR HONEST OPINION and OH BY THE WAY IT IS A  rescue PLANT.

-Thank You so MUCH-

OH and CFLS im using

Attached Files:

2. Nobody can guess the strain. I remember you said you found it, probably a bag seed somebody tossed outside somewhere.

3. We could guess with a smell and taste report, but unless its got an extremely unique profile, thats still a shot in the dark

4. Way too early in the flowering process to even guess. And even then strains are damn near impossible to identify from bud pics alone. 

5.  No man I told you I have a little story beyond it. If you wanna know Ill tell you, its pretty crazy and 100% true. :ph34r:

6. I thought you said you found it outside randomly in the freezing cold thriving?

Appreciate it man. I know its a chronic seed for sure because it is mine an it had came out of one of my batches. I have had them which was a few forever and just didn't care or to have it anymore and I gave it away about around the beginning of winter to these old folks I know and they were like "OK?'..and the people that was with them where like"HEY!, Lets put it or them in your garden{because i cant remember how many i gave them honestly but I know it wasn't many} when it is seriously only one big giant pot plant of random shit but it was a huge pot she has an that is where they put it to the side. And so they have no fucking clue of even what to do with it. which in reality it is really mine anyway haha. for real though. :metal:

Appreciate it man. I know its a chronic seed for sure because it is mine an it had came out of one of my batches. I have had them which was a few forever and just didn't care or to have it anymore and I gave it away about around the beginning of winter to these old folks I know and they were like "OK?'..and the people that was with them where like"HEY!, Lets put it or them in your garden{because i cant remember how many i gave them honestly but I know it wasn't many} when it is seriously only one big giant pot plant of random shit but it was a huge pot she has an that is where they put it to the side. And so they have no fucking clue of even what to do with it. which in reality it is really mine anyway haha. for real though. :metal:

9. I did, Their was just more to the story that i didn't want to explain at the time.

10. The people I gave it to just let it go and it started doing its thing and it already started to bud so I don't know.

11. The best you can do is identifity whether it is Indica or Sativa or possibly hybrid, even then you wont be %100 sure.

12. It looks indica dominant.