Need your input ASAP!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Marie-jane, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Well october has arrived and im glad this wet september is now behind me. My plants have been flowering for 44 days and I was lucky enough not to have any Budrot nor Mould:hello: ... But looking at the weather network its suppose to frost 2 days in a row with a high of 10 degrees celcius:mad: So my question to you guys is should I pull'em way early?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The stain is Big Bud Super Skunk and a flowering time of 8 weeks, looking at the trich they look mostly all cloudy very little clear and few ambers. Also notice in the pics that I added mulch ( chipped wood ) at the base to help them out with the cold nights.

Battery's died after these 2 pics:(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a sample I took from the bottom branching:smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

M-J

Any specs missing check out my grow diary: http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=95367

2. hey thanks for the mulch idea, next year im gonna do that if its like this and i need to cause of this damn weather. +rep

3. Unfortunately MJ, I've asked the same type of questions and haven't gotten a response either. My plants leaves look like that also. So I'm just making the judgement call on my end based on upcoming weather, and the fact that they could use some more time to just hold off. I've pulled too early last time, and the herb was good, but it could've been better, so I'm going to leave mine out there.

However keep a close eye on them for mildew and mold and rot. That's the only advice I can offer. I too am looking for a little advice because my previous grow didn't last this long.

Let me know what you decided to do.

4. I decided to leave them also problably for another week min.... because the weather has turn for the better

[​IMG]

M-J

5. Same here! Some one's on our side! I'd like 2 more weeks, is that too much to ask?:D

6. I am certainly going to leave mine....and I will use your mulch idea. I think that the frost where you are will not be a problem just yet.

:smoking:

7. Not yet but these sativa's really hate's anything under 3-5 degree so yah the mulch should help out with this damn weather.

M-J