Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Your Help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by In 2the Finity, May 26, 2010.

1. Doing a paper on MMJ Shops in California, and MMJ overall as my final paper for school. Needing assistance from anyone who has first hand experience. If you own one, I'd be forever in debt to you if you helped

2. What aspect of MMJ shops?

3. Well the assignment is research a job in which you are considering studying for, find out facts like Salary, what permits are needed, education, training, etc and basically decide if its a good job for you.

Being from NY, it's not like I'll be opening one here. I'd most likely move to Jersey/Michigan after college.

I'm basically looking for Salary of owners, employees(what type of process they go through when hiring), how pot shops...well get the pot. And things of that nature. I need to cite sources, but i can claim this thread was an "email" and site it like that. Teacher would never know

4. ^^^^^ she said "in my thread" but she meant in her signature.

Sammy