Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need your help with picking a strain for my wife.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by CheebaChief, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Hey all,
    :confused: I need your help picking out a good strain for me to get my wife. She suffers from intense migraines on and off throughout the year. She also has Bi-Polar disorder and ADD. I'd like to get her a vape and have her try a strain or two but I'm not sure what to go with. She has tried LOADS of pharmaceutical meds and none seem to work that great, so since she's never tried this I thought it would be worth a shot. Any advice/info would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

2. A good sativa which are very cerebral.
    Something like strawberry cough, haze variety, mean green martian, ak47

3. I think you'll just have to have her try various strains and see which, if any, work for her.

For me, every strain I've tried so far works for my migraines(and have been much more effective than any of the prescription medications I've tried).

My sister, on the other hand, has not found any strains that work for her migraines.