Need wet trim help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rollerboy2323, Oct 18, 2020.

1. i am beginning my 2 day harvest adventure and need help .. i have a few rather massive colas.. 3 feet + long and 6 inches wide...
    so i am wet trimming because its a slightly humid area of the home my plants are in and drying in... my upstairs room closet "heat rises" ... also i need help on how to dry larger colas.. do people break them down .. is there a good way to seperate large colas? I dont want to get bud rot soo want to break em down if i gt..

If someone could give me detailed wet trim info on large colas.. or point me towards a rather good article thats straight to the point on large cola drying.. i would appreciate it.. thanks guys.. heres a clothes rack i stole from wife to dry broken up buds on if i gt.. and a few older cola pics for reference.. ty guys

Attached Files:

2. Dont wet trim. Yuck lol. Hang it upside down whole and leave it for 2 weeks with a little fan moving air around and then rip the leaves off and finish up trimming and jarring. Wet trim is no bueno at all in my opinion.

3. I agree don't wet trim. And don't bother breaking the buds down yet, they dry better whole on the branch. You'll find that within a couple days the buds will shrink drastically and tighten up and your chance of mold will go way down. Just make sure that if you absolutely have to dry in a humid area you keep a fan circulating the air, though I would personally just invest in a dehumidifier.