Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Vaporizing Tips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Austin28, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Hey, I just bought a Vape last night on the internet, Its the "Herbal Aroma Digital Vaporizer VP-140".

I searched a bit about it before purchasing, and the same vape ranged from $30-130. And never found any complaints about it. Being my cheap ass I bought the $35 one off of ebay.

Just wondering what you guys think about this vaporizer? Maybe ideal temps? Or any good tips about vaporizing (never had one before).

Thanks guys.

The link:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Herbal-Aroma-Digital-Vaporizer-with-temperature-dial-Glass-Whip-VP-140-/271343211928?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f2d50d598

2. Hello! Hey so I just saw your post from earlier this year. I just purchased the same model of vaporizer from eBay and can't seem to figure out how to set the temperature. According to the instructions the light is supposed to hold steady at green when the temp is reached but the led colors just seem to keep changing on mine and it doesn't seem to be getting up to temp. Am I missing something? Did yours work well?? Please help!

3. My advice is be careful, this thing was made in China and probably has all kinds of parts inside of it you don't want to be inhaling.