Need Vape advice

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Opous, Nov 8, 2010.

1. I haven't been smoking for long at all, and I wanna get rid of the tar and whatnot that comes from smoking. I'm on a REALLY tight budget till the end of December cause school is a b*&@# to pay for.

From what I see, the Magic Flight Launch Box seems to be a decent low price vape. But I don't really care for portability.

In short, I'm looking for any decent vape (portable/nonportable) $150 max.

Thanks in advanced,

Opous :wave:

2. Vaporite makes a good product. Its a whip setup (meaning it has a glass bowl connected to latex tubing and a mouth piece). I got a deal on it because it didnt have a power cord but the smoke shop I bought it from normally sells them for 70 so I'm sure you could find it online for cheap. If you want a cheaper portable option you could go with a vape or filter pipe. I have only used one once but it seemed to work ok.

3. For $149 you can buy a Vapor brothers Regular..and if you buy it from their website you will get free shipping off all orders over $50. I highly suggest this unit because you will get really thick vapor hits, its not designed to be a party vape it works best with one or two people.It also comes with a 3 year warranty after you register it at their website. And they have great customer service. I currently own a vapor brothers hands free..if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Magic flight launch box is an astounding vaporizer its great because its portable and its powered by AA's and has an amazing lifetime warranty.I also have this unit and its a keeper.

hope all goes well buddy.:)

4. Hey dude, I just ordered a Hot Box Vaporizer. They're supposed to be excellent.

I found a pretty sick deal on Vapeworld.com, it's exactly $149.99, it comes with a very nice grinder, and standard shipping is free.

I payed for quicker shipping, so mine ought to be here tomorrow or the next day. I'll definitely post a review of it on here soon as I try it out, and I'll certainly try to keep you posted. From what I've seen and read though, it's very effective.

5. Thank's for the input Blackbur and everyone else. Much appreciated.

I was going back and forth between the MFLB and other non-portable vapes like the ones you all mentioned. But now I realize how convenient the MFLB is gonna be for a large number of reasons I somehow failed to think of before.

The wait till monday to order this thing is gonna be agonizing :p, I want it NOW.

Thanks again,

Opous :smoke: