Need vape advice

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bigdaddygriff, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Ok, so let me start off by saying I love vaporizers whenever I get the rare chance to smoke them (me and my pals smoke blunts and bongs only for some reason) but I have a question:

Is it worth it to go out and spend alot of moolah for a damn good vape? I want to start conserving my bud for the sole reason of getting one. Idk which brand or kind is the best so I'll need help with that. My budget is 100-150.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. dont get one that has any plastic anywhere. i had one catch on fire and i got a ton of plastic smoke in my lungs from it. the stuff burnt for 3 hours in my freezer. how is that even possible? 

3. When it comes to buying vapes, spending that extra bit is usually worth it. When it comes to glass it is less noticeable, but a good vape will function much better than a cheap one. 

4. Can you tell us some things you'd prefer on getting out of a vaporizer. Are you looking into portables, desktop home ones, best tasting vape, most vape production. I think if you add that much more people would be able to chime in and offer advice.