Need urgent help with SEEDS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Smgrowers, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Hello everybody ..so I need some suggestion abt seeds that I am going to order.
    I needed recommendation..I wanted to grow in India southern part ..I researched that afgan, Hindu kush and shiva skunk will grow the best in that part of country because of the climate..but I want to order all female seeds

I wanted to know if there is any other seeds that will grow in that part of country ....it's mostly hot summer...humid and rainy monsoon
    And please recommend some legit sites..I was going buy off ..Amsterdam marijuana seeds seed bank, buy online cannabis seeds
    But didn't find good reviews

2. Reputed Seedbanks

Attitude
    Dr Chronic
    Gypsy Nirvana
    Dope Seeds

Reputed breeders

Female seeds
    Paradise Seeds
    Serious seeds
    DNA genetics
    Reserva privada

3. i just ordered off of Attitude on fri ill let know when i get my seeds lol they seem legit thou and good customer service when i called

4. Barney's Farm is a good breeder too. I have two LSDs going strong. Sweet tooth is also famous for outdoors and not late.

5. i wanted all these breeds female though afgan, Hindu kush and shiva skunk....only sensi seed has shiva skunk in female...and amsterdammarijuanaseedbank have all in female but i dont trust that site...becuase the order is going to over 200$

6. do they even exist?

7. AMS will sell you hemp seeds !!!!!! if you ever even get em .

Sensi's Shiva Skunk is the original deal.. so you're safe there

WoS has Afghan Kush ( aka pure afghani )

FTR Hindu kush and afghani .. saem difference.

8. dinafem. org has has everything is that site legit

9. Yeah Dinafem is well known, super expensive though.

10. smg, Sensi star is probably the very best plant you can grow in S.Indiana. It is certainly the most potent you can buy and while its lineage has been secret since it was developed, ive grown it for years and it has Kush in it.

It finishes Oct 10 for you, yields 12oz's, has very very good disease resistance, easy to grow and will knock your fucking head off.

11. Go with attitude imo.

12. thx..@ clodhopper...good info

13. I agree Paradise Sensi Star is the shit. It was the greasiest plant I ever saw. The taste is also very nice (rich).

14. ^^
    so will it grow outdoor in hot and humid climate

15. Yes. Im at 38n and my summers hit 100 with 70% humidity on good days.

Its also th ONLY strain im aware of that has some resistance to the dreaded leaf blyte that has devastatd so many crops. It will get the disease if its rampant in the area but it is far less devestating to SS. Other strains, ive grown 24 over the past 4 years can be dead as a doornail within 2 weeks of contracting the disease. It rarely kills SS although it does stunt its growth and reduce its yield.

Immunox cures the problem altogether so.........