need ur opinion....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budblower10, Jul 23, 2006.

1. it doesnt matter now since i have already ordered my lowryder seeds, but i was j/w what was a better plan in ur guys' head. to get the lowryder and finish them normally in 2 months and get under and ounce, or two buy a quick maturing "normal" strain that will grow but prolly wont become its full size, and get what i can off of that. i want the biggest yeild. like i said it doesntmatter, b/c lR is on its way, but i jus want to see if i made the right decision. i think i would get more off the lowryder than an immature normal strain started this late. thanks alot

2. Lowrider?? Aren´t they some kind of midget plant?? How many grams do you get per plant?? Could someone explain the advantage of using them?? I am just a sad grower who can get a pound from a white widow outdoors.

3. hey buddy. to be honest, i dont see an advantage at all if u start early in the season, except that they are very stealthy. i am gonna grow them b/c i only have 2months left before harvest and they mature, bud, etc in 2 months. they have a very short, like a week, veggin period so they basically start to flower after like a week or two. i have heard they yeild from like 5 grams up to an ounce, but i guess it depends. my advantage of using them now is that they will flower in 2 months, allowing me to get some bud from them, opposed to planting a "normal" strain and harvesting an immature plant that hardly produces anything. but ur right, if u start on time, i see no real advantage of them.

4. Thanks for that budblower. I can see an advantage for stealth in them being so small. But I will stick to WW thanks.

5. ive heard of some wicked crosses like Mountanusk ThunderfuckXlowrider, that would be some real dank shiznati