Need to vent

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by I Smoke Classy, Jan 23, 2013.

1. So this story is from a long time ago and I've since cut off contact with this kid (you'll find out soon) but here I am baked thinking about it and it honestly pissed me off.

So my house was hit very hard by hurricane Sandy. Even now, my entire first floor is gutted down to the studs and work is waiting to be done.

Anyway due to that, the money my parents gave me was very tight, if any. I had more important things to buy so I figured it'd be a nice time for a break (plus amidst all the immediate chaos I wasn't feelin it too much). But anyway my "friend" who's a greedy scheming motherfucker looking to make a quick buck hits me up saying he has dank ass weed for $75 an O. Thinking this I was like damn I'll put down half of that and well split an ounce. He tells me after that I can't back out so I get a little sketched out. Long story short I found out he was gonna try to sell me half an O of that bullshit "legal buds" and when I confronted him about it he was like "YEAH THAT'S WHY I SAID YOU COULDN'T BACK
    OUT"

I didn't buy it.

Fuckboy ass *****s got some nerve these days. It took me a few years but I finally got that bitch ass out of my life and I'm very happy since

End rant :)

2. Sux bro live n learn, live n learn!

And for 75 an O even I would be sketch out that way to good of a price. If its some dank.