need to start off right...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Webhead420, Jan 12, 2009.

1. what's up all? well, I'm growing again, this is my second grow, and I want to get things on the right track... Here's the setup. 4x4 corner of my walkin closet, bubble buckets, maybe 4-6 the buckets will fit, but how many plants should I consider placing in this area? Also, I'm switching over from 5 70w mps that I had from the orange place, to mps/mh how many watts? Am looking at 1 400w hps/mh and switching the bulbs, also am thinking it would be best with a cool tube setup... may possibly use the 70w lights for side lighting. right now, I have 2 plants grown from bag seed, and two clones that are ready to enter that area. will be ordering quality seeds here in the next week or two.

My last grow, I did it in MG soil..:confused_2: while it was'nt optimal, both my plants grew out to harvest and eventually all went well other than the yeild... about 3 oz for both plants. looking back, I deffinately had nute lock out... this time I want to grow continuosly, every month plants from my vegg room to the flower room, new clones taken just before the move, that way every other month I should be close to harvesting the plants that have been flowering for 60-80 days, with others a month behind. ferts are General Hydro.... was kinda hoping for 3 out, 3 move up, and 3 new added every month...

what am I missing if anything?:confused: thanks all for any help... I think I've found my calling:smoke:

2. well i would stick to 100 watt per plant for 6 plants 600 watts would be great