Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NEED TO PASS DRUG TEST

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jondoe123, Jul 11, 2013.

1. I plan on moving to Alberta and working on the oil rigs. Before i start i have to pass a drug test and am kind of worried. i've seen a few posts about this but would like some feedback on my own personal situation. 

I'm a 20 year old male, have been smoking pot everyday for years now (u could call me a big pot head)
    anyways, i dont have a certain date that my piss test is, but id like to go out there A.S.A.P. 

I'm 6'1 240 lbs (fairly overweight /fat) i have a slow metabolism.

I'm going to be working out daily (whether it be cardio or weight lifting) trying to drinks lots of water and cranberry juice. going to eat lots of fruit/veggies/lean protein/ low fat food. 

when it comes test day im probably gunna use one of those detox drinks. 

How long do u guys think it will take for my body to be clean of THC ?
    if i do everything above should one month clean be enough ?

please share comments/feedback/ previous experiences.

all help is appreciated, thank you.

2. One month should be fine with what you plan on doing. 

3. One month would be fine if you weren't doing all that. Since you're gonna work out and eat healthy and err thang, you can probably get away with 2 weeks. If I were you I'd stop about 3 weeks before to be safe. Ive had a good amount of experience with drug tests.
    And don't worry about drinking the detox drink. Nothing can detoxify your system but your system in time.

Are you sure ill be okay? i do have lots of fat and i heard thc is stored in fat cells. 
    as for the detox drink i plan on using it just as a safety net anyways.