Need to pass drug test in 4 hours

Discussion in 'General' started by HelpMe21, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Hi, everyone. I have always read forums on grasscity but this is my first post. It's definitely an emergency. A little background. I smoke everyday and have for about 8 months. I normally smoke about 5 bowls of reg every day. I am 140 lbs 5'4" female. BMI is 23.4. Just had wisdom teeth removed so I am also taking percocets (which are prescribed so I am okay there). I am prescribed Clonazepam 1mg pill up to 3 times a day. That is 90 pills a month. Because of this, I smoke. I don't have to take my medicine as often because I get it naturally from a plant, however....there are times where I HAVE to have my medicine. But I would rather smoke something from the ground and take the pills as needed rather than eat 90 pills a month. BUT, like I said, my anxiety pills are my only saving grace sometimes and one of those times being in 3 weeks. I can't afford to lose my script and possibly get kicked out of the practice.

I have to take drug tests every 3 months at my doctors office to continue getting my anxiety medicine (clonazepam). I have never randomly been called in but it happened this morning. I just recieved a call from the office and I need to be in by 2pm. It is 10am right now to take a drug test. I actually smoked a bowl about 8am this morning before I knew.

LUCKILY, I have a huge bottle of Detoxify Mega Clean but I do not have any of the pre-cleanse pills and even if I did, I still wouldn't have enough time to take them. What I need to know is it even possible at this point to drink the detoxify mega clean and if so, are there any other suggestions to add to it to help. I already drink a ton of water because I am on the keto diet.

One last question.......I need to still test positive for clonazepam and obviously the pain meds I am on for my wisdom teeth removal. Will detoxify Mega Clean mask those as well?

Ok, everyone. Lay it to me straight. I am doomed?

2. Detoxify is a complete cover hides all toxins, sorry about the news. Best of luck, though!!

3. As a FYI the half life of clonazepam is only 40 hours so tell them you haven't needed it in four days. And you didnt take the pain meds this am and with a half life of 3.5 hours you should be ok without it showing in your system. As long as you have a believable story.

They are doctors not cops.
    Whatever happened to the hippocratic oath doctors take? So sad that it's just words now days

• Like Like x 1
  4. I wouldn't even go. They can just call you up at 10am and say you have 4 hour to be here? Tell them you're working

But yes if you take the test you will probably fail. I don't have any experience with that detox product but most of them are scams

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 generic98547, Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Most drug tests don't check for that category anyhow so it's best to see what type of drug test it is 5 panel ect... Btw mods will delete posts that talk about other drugs legal or not (been there done that) just a heads up. Lol I just read the entire post and learned it's for the doctors... You have to sub if you wanna pass op... Cancel today's appointment and tell them you can come tomorrow or the day after at the latest... Give a friend some.of your medication and then have them give you some of their pee in a cup the next day.... Or crush up andturn said meds into a order and dissolve it into the clean piss then take it to the doctors. You won't pass no matter what tricks you try you'll have to find someone else's and add it manually or give it to them and have them give you the piss the next morning. But if said friend is sober they may not want to change that you so may have to figure out how much you need to dissolve into the clean urine. This isn't really the right forum for this post in the future id look into a forum that discusses the topics that can't be discussed here you'll get better results without mods deleting anything. Only weed alcohol and nicotine can be discussed here.

Next time you are sober piss in a few cups and freeze said piss for when you need it. Be sure to date it so it doesn't go bad on you but that's the best way around things. But definitely don't go today they can't do shit to you for waiting a day.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You don't freeze piss it will dilute it when its thawed out!! Bad advice! Get synthetic urine that comes with a temp gauge. It has never failed me EVER

7. Wait why do they care if you smoke? Are you not supposed to on the meds?

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 generic98547, Jun 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    Dude you have ZERO clue of what you are talking about... I’ve used frozen piss multiple times wtf... if anything synthetic is riskier as you can easily get yourself an older batch that’ll fail... bad advice my ass atleast I’m speaking from experience. If the piss is properly sealed how the hell is water going to get in? (Hint: ITS NOT)

P.S it’s not hard to get you a plastic 3oz bottle with a damn temp strip.. you thaw the piss in the fridge then you warm it up then you wrap a damn handwarmer around the bottle to keep it warm... It does NOT dilute said urine if stored properly.... frozen urine can last up to a year in the right conditions or you can fridge it if keeping it for a short amount of time.

9. Not while on pain meds... they’ll test the shit outta you and if you fail they’ll cut you off cold turkey. I’d trust synthetic for a low wage job but I would never trust synthetic for a doctors office personally to risky in my opinion. Plus OP would still need to test positive for said pain management medicine.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. That's unfortunate. I'm so glad my GP supports me using cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 generic98547, Jun 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    Yeah it probably depends on the state plus you usually can’t get pain management from regular ole doctors anymore for long term use you typically have to go to pain clinics in most cases. They are cracking down on stuff like OP is taking and a lot of doctors have to reduce how many they are giving out period. But that varies state to state of course.. it’d make sense for doctors to allow you to use a combination but if it’s not legal in said state that’s gonna be an issue... even in some legal states it may be a issue im not sure.

Ah old post haven’t reread till now just realized this isn’t specifically for pain management but anxiety management I guess for OP but it’s an abusable item nonetheless so testing isn’t that uncommonZ

• Like Like x 1
  12. I mean damn really you made an account just to say I’m giving bad advice? LOL dude grow up and learn a thing or two maybe research before you waste your time attempting to correct somebody.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Just use someone else's piss put a lil of each pill in the piss put it in a condom and take it with u tied to your underwear. Your body heat will keep it the perfect temp. Take a couple napkins to soak up excess and throw it away after your visit.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

14. I've done it for years it works long as the other person is clean

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

15. Can you know....borrow some sugar from a neighbor or a friend?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yep but make sure they dont do anything other than drink no prescription drugs

Sent from my LM-X210VPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just an FYI to add to that for randoms that pop in lookin for info... If you are needing piss for a job if it’s a standard drug test they do not test for prescribed anxiety meds such as what OP takes so if the only person you can source from happens to take anxiety meds just see what type of drug test you’ll be taking.

But again if you can’t get it often or as soon as you typically need it just when the friend can have them fill up a mason jar for you and be sure to date it and it will stay just fine in the freezer for at the minimum six months but can last for up to a year if stored properly in the correct conditions regardless of what the new account said earlier.

18. If its diluted will you have a chance to test again