Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to pass a urine test in 4 days... help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizardStoner, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Take a cotton ball and put bleach on it, and swallow I believe. I never tried it, but my friend sweared to it, was on probation for years, and never dropped dirty.. oh and we smoked daily.

2. I trust what you say but I know for a fact that swallowing bleach is not healthy, and could potentially injure you.

3. I heard bleach burns everything it touches, including organs.. I'm not sure myself if its worth the risk..

4. Yeah definitely not, I'm just gonna get a dropper and put some drops of bleach in the urine and I'm going to take 4 aspirins a couple of hours before the test. And drink a shit ton of water and cran-grape juice.

5. Watch the aspirins, internal bleeding is listed as a side effect, and 500 a year die from the drug.

6. run, sweat and drink lots and lots of water, detox your system.

7. Thats because it takes about a 24 hours for the THC to show up in your urine...

8. Good point, I'll see. Thanks for reminding me about that.

9. Your welcome :)

And lol at the guy who chugged all that vinegar for nothing.

10. I know this, Ive been tokin buds for awhile:bongin:

I had been smoking for about two months and suddenly realized I was going to be drug tested that day, I was skeptical myself but the trick works.

11. Oh god my friend and I were talking about that, I decided that I wasn't going to do it lol.

12. Not cottonball, papertowel roll into a ball, let it dry, and swallow. I'm thinking about doing it myself, but it has to be done perfectly or you will die.

13. Not worth the risk, better safe then sorry. I suggest you don't do it either.

14. HAHAHAh u guys are nuts

15. exactly what i was thinking

I really hope people are kidding about the cotton ball thing. Thats serious crackhead behavior

16. I think you should be fine, well from my point of view, I smoked two days in a row then 30 hours later my mom made me take a drug test at the hospital and passed. Just keep drinking!

17. Really? Somebody told me once that it took only 20 minutes...

I guess now that I think about it, the test is for metabolites of THC, not the active form, so it makes sense.

You learn something new every day. :p

18. Btw don't drink or eat bleach heres some possiple side effects.

Breathing difficulty
    Throat swelling
    Severe pain or burning in the nose, eyes, ears, lips, throat, or tongue
    Loss of vision
    Severe abdominal pain
    Vomiting
    Vomiting blood
    Blood in the stool (poopy)
    Hypotension
    Collapse
    Skin Irritation
    Burn
    Necrosis
    Severe change in pH (causes burns in organs?)
    Explosive diarriah!
    Death

19. My friend did pull it off for years.. He looks healthy as a bear.. guess thats what happens when you screw up? ^