Need to munch what should i do?

Discussion in 'General' started by CDDIDIT, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Okay so i am pretty high right now. I have a lot of bud left. I have like 30 bucks left for food. So i can either call pizza hut and munch on some pizza or i can wait like 6 hours until i can get a ride to taco bell or kfc. Maybe mcdonalds. Lol yea i'm gonna eat junk food today. What do you think i should do? And if i order pizza what kind should i get?

2. I think you should go to the market, get some fresh food, and make a meal.
    If you are lazy and decide just to get a pizza do pineapple and ham.

3. Cheese in the crust pizza hut.

4. I don't like pizza when i'm high, it's like a dead carb really, Just bread with toppings on it. I go for exotic foods.

Pasta with marinara sounds good, but that's just like my opinion man.

5. Too bad we do not have pizza.

6. :eek: Canada doesn't have pizza?

7. why would you want to wait 6 hours for food:eek:

call up pizza hut and be like yo i want an extra large meatlovers with extra cheese and stuffed crust. DELIVERED, STAT.

damn it's been a long time since I've met that maker.
    :wave:

8. #8 Wet Horse Lips, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    With 30 bucks, a grocery store is your friend. Fuck fast food.

This thread fails. Shall I tell you how to wipe your ass too? Honestly, I don't know what you want on your pizza... if you can't even decide that then YEEEEESH.

Also, you'd wait 6 hours to get a ride? Why not walk? You know, that process where you move your legs, one in front of the other.

I'm sorry, lazy and unhealthy are my extreme peeves. I guess I shouldn't be such a dick. Sorry. It's your body/life/choice.

9. Pizzahut has this new pizza that has little cheese bites around the pizza. It looks really dank. It's called cheesy bites pizza.

10. Yea i get you. I ordered a medium pan hawaiin. chocolate dunkers and wild cherry pepsi. As far as me being lazy and unhealthy goes i am neither. I lift at least three times a week. I do cardio and hill sprints. I have my diet on check also. Its friday which is a cheat day. Meaning i can go crazy. I doubt my gains will suffer from it.

11. OH, well my opinion of you has changed then. ;)

I guess just don't make it a habit, is what I should say. I personally am trying to cut out all bad food and go entirely healthy... fast food is not my thing anymore. I go to the gym way too much and I feel too good to jeopardize my health... maybe I'm crazy. Who knows. I had to refuse ginger cake today. God damn it. I knew it was the right choice.

Sorry for coming across dickish. Joys of the Internet.

12. Yeah I'm in the same boat as you. No soda, fast food, candy etc. Only good food has me feeling good. What a freaking concept.

13. Cheese pizza man, Wish I had some pizza now man, bad case of the munchies.:smoke: