Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic Pain Need to know...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by oooTWINooo, Aug 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I'm 62 and stopped toking several years ago. Developed episodes of passing out. I do have chronic pain (back, neck, knees, feet, shoulders and hands). My hands are due to occupation (electrician). All my other ailments (broken bones) due to the nine vehicular accidents. I want to know what strain of bud would aid in pain relief without the lights out episodes.

2. Good evening Ooot: I have had pretty good relief from a concentrate made by dama it is 50% CBD & 24% THC i tried very high CBD with almost no THC and did not have any relief but some do i have been trying MANY strains and i purchased a vaporizer spending the $$ hurt a little but it has been excellent to be able to control the heat/buzz.. so far gods bud and blue dream have gave me the best relief flower wise... dont get discouraged it took me 10 strains until i found one that worked its worth the effort just buy grams until you find some relief.....good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Galaxy420, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    you need high doses to treat pain generally, except for your issue. If you are fortunate enough to have access to medical and know what ratio thc to cbd then you could opt for the cbd strain to help take emough needed for pain and to not get knocked out with its use.
    Or, just as good would be THCa- or CBDa which are just the precursors to the active THC molecule which is the strongest effects when smoked or vaporized or eaten in medibles. you get thca from raw cannabis or preparations made with thca in them... thca has the best anti inflammatory effects. topical solutions too for spot pain to rub on... you could supplement your endocannabinoid system too with fish oils and such to boost the omega three.. this is in direct effect of your pain system ( I'm the carpenter right next to you swinging shit all day :)).. doing the research for when the pain..

• Like Like x 3
  4. Great info
    thank you...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Great info... Thank you