Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to know if I got ripped off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scincid, Jul 20, 2013.

1. I'm kinda lost on this one. I'm not that new to weed but this stuff looks weird.

Guy claims it was grown hydroponics and molasses was put in. So it doesn't have a weed smell but it does have a sweet smell to it.

Attached Files:

2. is it wet? i know hookah tobacco has molasses on it to burn slow and its soaking wet...

from the pic its hard to tell anything, i mean it looks like weed but really who knows just lookin at a pic...

i donno what to tell ya really, if your scared to smoke it then get rid of it or maybe make edibles

3. #3 Scincid, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013

It ain't wet but it's really fluffy and kinda sticky. I just have doubts because my friend said he had never seen weed that looks like that.

I smoke shisha some times and from what I know shisha is SOAKING wet, almost like sludge.

4. looks good to me, man

5. #5 -13 Amp-, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    well it looks like weed and it aint wet and is fluffy, i'd say blaze one, if nothing happens shitcan it

6. smoke it and find out 

7. Does it get you high? Who cares what it smells like if it smokes dank!

8. It does get me high. just one of my stupid friends said it was fake and bake and not real weed.

9. Let them hate! Means they wont try bummin it off you, haha

I don't know. It's just that I've never seen weed that is this fluffy before.