Need To Know A.S.A.P.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by akanat, Nov 2, 2005.

1. ok i have 2 4foot 40w cool white fluorescent lights so 80watts together is this enough to grow a plant i am not trying to grow sum super dank shit im just trying to practice cuz there no point to spend all that money and then not be able to go so ya is that enough just to grow one???

2. Yes, technically that is just barely enough to grow one plant, without expecting mega buds. But to get one genetically strong female baby you need to plant 3-4. They'll sprout with 80 watts but you'll need more in the long run.

3. ok good cuz right now i just wanna see if i can even grow oneo ya and any opinon on the lights i should get??? and how much light will it need a day with those 40w lights

4. you dont have to do much to grow weed. Its a weed... No what im Saying ,.Yes, you do get better with practice .. but dont you remember in 1st Grade planting the Beans in the Cups .. With sran warp? Same Thing.. Give it light and water it will grow.. But just get a 150w hps or 250hps . Not but about 150 bux.. then try it.

5. no body listens to me ..I swear...

6. well thx for all your guys help

7. Pishposh! Not only do I find your posts informative but I just repped ya. :smoke: