Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need To Find A Dealer In New Jersey

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cajunyankee, Jun 1, 2013.

1. So I'm on vacation right now. I'm gonna be in NJ for about 2 months and I need to find a dealer or someone to hook me up while I'm here. Someone help!! I need to get high!!

2. sup home boy NJs where i reside. :) your not supposed to post about this tho haha

3. Asking for hookups is not allowed on GC man , not trying to be a dick but t can get u banned . And now you know :D

4. Oink oink

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. LOL you're a pig!

6. LOL you're a pig!
    </blockquote>
    I have a 7th sense about these things, my 6th sence is I can tell when squirrels are scared....

Its useful

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. yeaaah well my friend never told me that haha. He just said that if I needed to find someone to check this site out. My bad. I really just meant if anyone knew where to look. But I'm pretty desperate here man. I can't find anyone. I really don't know where to look. 

8. #8 Nescafe420, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Where are you in NJ? If your near Trenton, go to Trenton or Philly and look around. If your in Northern NJ, there is always newark, paterson and a quick trip into NYC. Good luck.

Whatever you do though, DO NOT go to Camden(sp?) you might not make it out.