Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to be sure, anythoughts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StraitNowWhat23, Jun 10, 2018.

?

Am i good?

1. You're good mon!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So i quit smoking january 28 2018 and havent smoked cannabis since, my girlfriend smokes around me sometimes but im a reasonable distance and ita not like she is hotboxing the room. Anyway i have a drug test monday 11 for a job i really want thats why i stopped smoking, i used to smoke pretty heavy but have been off and on in last 1&1/2 years before that i smoke pretty much everyday since 2013. I took a detox drink a couple weeks ago as well someone put my mind at ease and let me know any tricks that can help just to be sure, i dont want to do fake piss or anything that will make my UA fail.

2. #2 Joker1121, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    You haven't smoked since the end of January? I'd wager you're clean and I'm not a betting person. To allay your fears go buy a home test kit for thc and be sure. Good luck.

3. It would be (almost, I assume, there are always extreme examples) unprecedented for someone to be on a break for as long as you have, and still come out as positive on a THC screening. You stopped smoking at the end of the 1st month of this year, and we are now on the 6th month. That is more than enough time for any stored thc to have "filtered out", so to speak. :)

Don't worry, you will be fine. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Taking a detox drink weeks ahead of time is pointless.