Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need tips on this situation...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JDi, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Well I'm gonna go kick it with my friends at my used-to-be dealer's house. I just was just wondering if you guys had any tips on my situation with this other guy that might (very unlikely) be there. Earlier this year he was sending me death threats and menacing and harrassing me (the cops were involved but didn't really fix anything), so I'm just wondering what I should do tonight if he IS there and what to do to prepare I guess lol. I'm bringing my (2.7 inch blade) knife but I mean I'm not really sure how to go about pulling it on him if something happens ect. Any help would be appreciated lol sorry if this is an odd post I'm really baked :smoke:

2. I wouldnt be bringing weapons anywhere. What happens when he fronts on you and you pull a knife out? what if he has a gun? what if he has a knife? what if he has friends? Are these situations that you are prepared to handle by brining a small blade?

bringing a weapon to some guys house is only asking for trouble, and if you really needed a knife to go there, it probably should be excluded from your plans today

3. Bring an RPG or dont bring anything.

4. [quote name='"ignila"']I wouldnt be bringing weapons anywhere. What happens when he fronts on you and you pull a knife out? what if he has a gun? what if he has a knife? what if he has friends? Are these situations that you are prepared to handle by brining a small blade?

bringing a weapon to some guys house is only asking for trouble, and if you really needed a knife to go there, it probably should be excluded from your plans today[/quote]

Well I doubt he has any firearms, but I know he has a knife... I think it's a butterfly knife (which would probably be a longer blade) but I mean at least I'll have a knife to fight back with rather than just getting cut/stabbed right lol? and I haven't hung out with my homies in over a week, that's the only reason I'm going.

5. Yeah better safe than sorry.

6. Why not be responsible and not go?

WHAT IF you stab him? That's a life sentence. Just sit there and think about it.

hmm.. what if him and 5 guys jump you, so you pull your knife.... hmmm.... life sentence.

hm... like said above what if you pull a knife and he pulls a gun, bye OP.

need I say more?

Just use common sense man, don't do something you'll regret.
    :smoking:

7. Probably be best just not to go. No point risking your life or a life time in jail over that.

8. just be like "why do you hate me bro"

no im kidding dont say that

9. [quote name='"5cooby Doo"']Why not be responsible and not go?

WHAT IF you stab him? That's a life sentence. Just sit there and think about it.

hmm.. what if him and 5 guys jump you, so you pull your knife.... hmmm.... life sentence.

hm... like said above what if you pull a knife and he pulls a gun, bye OP.

need I say more?

Just use common sense man, don't do something you'll regret.
    :smoking:[/quote]

man I would never hurt anyone unless it was in self-defense. This is also my first knife, I bought it when he first started threatening me and such. If I WERE to stab him, it would be in self defense, therefore I would not be charged for his injuries...

10. what i would do is have your friends go first, and have them call you to tell you whether or not this guy showed up, if he shows, then dont go

11. Don't bring a knife if you don't know how to use it, or aren't prepared to use it, or aren't prepared to face possible consequences for possible bad decisions. Essentially the motto is "Don't point the gun if you aren't going to pull the trigger". I have had a situation that lasted many years and continues to this day that is very similar to yours. If I were you, I wouldn't go to hang around him at all. There's no point...

12. give yourself an advantage by throwing a flashbang into the room before you enter then target him immediately if he is inside

13. #13 ignila, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    [quote name='JDi']man I would never hurt anyone unless it was in self-defense. This is also my first knife, I bought it when he first started threatening me and such. If I WERE to stab him, it would be in self defense.

14. Lol your going to his house... And possibly stab him also?

Well that's og just be like duck you then when he turns grab knife slit his throat.

15. #15 GrassCtyCitizen, Nov 18, 2011
    I'm thinking riot shield and C4. Just to be safe.

Or a throwing knife....your call.

16. My football coach always said, "dont bring a knife to a gunfight." but on a serious note...dont even go.

17. #17 CantThink, Nov 18, 2011
    Don't go, blaze on your own :smoking:

Why was this guy sending you death threats?

18. Maybe OP stole his knife and he's just going to return it. But then needs to bring another knife incase said knife is pulled on OP.

19. Yeah don't bother going. I wouldn't want to worry about that situation while blazed at that person house....... Just wait for another time when you know for a fact he won't be there.

20. Well thanks for the tips guys. We actually ended up going to a good friend of mine's house instead and had a great night haha.