Need tips on sunlight amounts and beginner stuff

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MrStickyPipes, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Just started a small thing jut one solo cup. It growin Néed o know how to take care of it pls help if you can

2. Specifically the beginning of germination

3. Well whats your Light source?

Germination is easy tho.

Grab  a paper towel and fold your seeds in between the paper towel, place it a paper bag or a airtight container and place somewhere dark and warm.
    Could take a day or could take a week but its proper germination my friend :)

4. Do your research first. If you don't you are just gonna waste a seed. 
    Once they have popped open and they are showing a tail about 3-4 mm long VERY CAREFULLY transplant them into your growing medium.
    wait
    when they break the surface you will see a long thin stem with two little round leaves called cotyledons on it. They will appear after 2-3 days of breaking the surface and shedding the seed case.
    Once you get that far start reading up about lighting.

5. You asked for sunlight amounts? Um....however many daylight hours are in the day. How does one answer that question?

6. Not thoroughly enough I said pls help not pls try to make yourself feel better by answering a question like a condescending prick
    Pls read the entire post before you leave a comment thank you

7. nice man - that is guaranteed to get you all the help you deserve.

8. Gotta Calm down tho he has a point also.

At this time of the year you might not have enough sunlight anyways so id recommend trying indoors maybe?

There are a ton of stickys on the Fourm tho id try a little research. Easier then asking and waiting.

9. My source of light is the sun and their not fully outdoor plants
    Their like cats that kinda live in your house but theory kinda outdoor cats too
    Know wat I mean
    and thanks for your help
    I shall begin germinating immediately
    Vey informative

10. It's usually light for 14 hours a day in the NYC area this time of hear but the sun has also been mercilessly beating down with temps around the mid 90s and 100
    I don't want to let the plant chill out their all day you know ?

11. Ha i dig the cats Thought,
    Well as long as there are longer light periods then dark then they should stretch towards some light.
    Try finding a place outside where you know for sure they get at least 14+hours of sun and some shade.
    Killer heat waves do hurt the babies.

12. Hey man I know what you mean.. About moving them in and out .. If I were you leave them out all day long if possible.. The more light the better esp considering your going to have to harvest in a couple months since they are out Doors .. U want it to get as big as it can before the days get closer to 12/12 because once that happens its going to start budding even if its a foot tall

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I did read the entire post and other blades agree with me. You editied the post. I am trying to help.

Here is how I am a condesending prick:

Hey you stupid fuck, why dont you change your god damned name? Mr. sticky pipes is a stupid fuckin name. And your avatar sucks. Go to another forum you stupid fuck.

That is me being a condesending prick. Peace..

14. Dude find somewhere else to vent your anger

15. You are right. Other blades dont wanna read my shit and i'm not gaining popularity by venting anger. I apologise. Peace.