Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need tips on fastest way to get THC out of my system

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by alexpolas, Feb 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I’m going to MEPS in 2 weeks to take a drug test for the Navy. The last time I smoked was yesterday, Saturday and it was only a hit from a cartridge that contains around 85% THC. But I’ve been smoking for around a full year and recently had a 3 week break. It’s Sunday and on Tuesday I took 1 dab, smoked half a blunt and then Wednesday I took 5 pen hits from really high potent brass knuckles cartridge then Thursday and Friday I took only 1 pen hit both of those days. Need help in passing drug test in 2 weeks.

2. Daily cardio or running to sweat the thc out of your body, and lots and lots and lots, lots of water. And then some more cardio or running. Good luck!

3. Cranberry juice and water and then some cranberr juice and water just keep drinking n pissing as much as u can bear