Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need tips on conserving weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fardvark, Feb 9, 2015.

1. so i can only afford to smoke about 1 oz a month. this month maybe even a little less. usually if i just get a dub it will last me 2-3 days. but whenever i buy more than a half oz, i end up smoking at least 2-3 grams a day and then i run out of weed a week or two before i can buy more. 

its not that big of a deal because i can usually get a front or something in the mean time or find someone to smoke me out. but i know that i CAN keep it down to a gram or so a day and then an oz a month would be plenty. i even smoke all the stuff that i vape (my main smoking tool is a desktop vape, but i also use a water filtered gravity bong or just a regular bong). 

usually i mix the vaped stuff with green and vape all the leftover stems. ive noticed that i can hit a few grams of stem for 4+ hours whereas a bowl of green would be done it 1. as far as i can tell, i am using what i have as efficiently as possible, but i feel like there are things i could do to help monitor how much i am smoking. if i was getting twice as high from smoking twice as much, i wouldnt care, but it is starting to just feel WASTEFUL and i end up just smoking for the shit of it. anyways hope that makes sense thanks for the tips

2. Don't smoke it in one go when you vape, hit.3, wait 10 mins, if you want to be higher hit again etc

3. get more self discipline

4. you should just buy quarters, i can make those last a lot longer as theyre not a huge bag but still a decent amount. also find other things to do than smoke, or just wait a little longer and smoke less times per day. look into getting hash if you can, as waxes and shatters are conservative, and it takes a quarter to make a gram of good hash, so when its 50 a gram then your saving a bit of cash for an even more conservative way of getting stoned, unless you can get 50 dollar quarters

5. lol......just smoke less!

6. smoke less

7. here oil is around 20-30 a gram for real good stuff, but i dont like it much, and i smoke it faster than buds :/ i dont have a dab rig and dont really want one

I would be having nothing but hash if good stuff was even 30 a g here lol. You should smoke out of a one hitter, and maybe a bowl every night, but that is really the best way to conserve besides a vape.

9. Ration your weed daily. Set yourself an amount each day that you will not go past and go from there. You can efficiently reduce your marijuana footprint and make it last the month. It may take some self control though.

10. Try getting different strains that would be better highs with vaporizers!

11. so after i ran out last.. tuesday i think? i didnt have bud for like 2 days, and that was after i smoked allllllll my resin and allllll my already vaped stuff. but just that few day tolerance break completeeeelyyyy fucked my tolerance. i asked my friend to front me a dub and got so high i felt like i was on acid or something. and i m ade the dub last me almost 3 days. that was on friday lasted til sunday, when i went and got a fat 8th from my friend. that 8th is still going strong :smoke: 

but including the few grams i smoked for free then its probably about 1/4 i smoked. so roughly a gram a day. i guess a small tolerance break is all i needed! thinking back on it, i am not even sure how i killed a dub a day with this vape, as bowls last so long, its almost impractical  :bongin: but i was just loading them too fat and turning the temperature up too high so i think they were just fucking getting toasted to shit before they were really done :/ o well, learning experience

12. All bowls! Or become a weekend smoker only

13. this basicially only take out your monthly ounce once a day... remove a gram and put that thing away out of sight now your stuck with 1 gram for the whole day conserv it but dont go back into the jar

14. Be a man instead of being a boy.

15. best way, is to put a dub of weed in a smaller bag keep your oz or half oz in a nother, place it will create the illusion  that you are running out and thus, you will concerve weed the reason you smoke 2-3 grams a day is cause of that reason, you have alot so you think you can smoke alot so just follow ur own advice have a main baggie with a dub or less in it for 3 days then when its empty refill it, trust me itll work, if anything leave ur bag somware else out fo the home but u will probebly loose put it somware its hard to go to like an attick or what not somware you dont like or feel like going

16. Your conserving isn't the problem.It sounds pretty top notch but it's your intake. Slow it down and take a couple days off.