Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need suggestions

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Endziel, May 16, 2012.

1. I finally got my MMJ Card today for my back pain. What're good sites or ways to find local dispensaries?

2. Google, forums, or maybe even ask a doctor? It would seem reasonable that the doctors should know where their patients can fill a prescription.

3. [quote name='"Bouldorado"']weedmaps[/quote]

I checked there and it was resourceful but cannabissearch came up with 3 other ones entirely. Just wondering if there is a place where all is listed.

4. You would think that DR could recommend where to go but the State of Ca says they can't. I had to sign a paper stating that I understood the the DR office could not help me find MMJ. I think it has something to do with the Feds saying they are drug dealers if they tell you where to find your meds.
    That being said the office I went to gave me cards to a bunch of local shops. Said could not recommend one to me but tapped the card on top. It's all a word game.

The 2 sites listed are great. They are user content so one may have a shop the other doesn't.

5. weedmaps, weedtracker, word of mouth.

6. [quote name='"Endziel"']

I checked there and it was resourceful but cannabissearch came up with 3 other ones entirely. Just wondering if there is a place where all is listed.[/quote]

Go to your states normal page. The will have all the counties listed with clubs and all the laws for each county.