Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need suggestions on passing drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AGKsquad, Nov 21, 2013.

1. I didn't know where else to post this, hopefully it's in the right category. Well anyways, I got a new job and they are requiring me to take a drug test. The job I had before also did the same and I'm going to the same place I went to before. So I know how the whole procedure is going to go. I'm a daily smoker and have been for the last 6 months. I think I'm going to have to take the drug test in 24-48 hours, hopefully longer. The plan so far is to take someone's clean urine in there, but that's where I'm stuck. I have clean urine sitting in my refrigerator in a water bottle, it's been in there for a day now. I just don't know what to put it in, how to keep it warm, or how to make it look like its piss that came out of my body. I've been reading around and I've read that they can catch if the piss is brought in because its not fizzing. So I'm worried about that now. I also heard of this stuff I can buy called Ready Clean. I looked it up and I guess it's works, but I'm not sure I can do that because I have such a small window of time. So please guys I really need some help, I really want to get this job. It's already guaranteed, I just have to pass this. So any suggestions, advice, or experiences would help. Thanks in advance   :smoke:

2. Shampoo bottle travel sized. => 3 ounces. Tightie whiteys or compression shorts, put bottle on either side of your junk, right against your topmost part of leg. Just pour in and you are good. The won't watch unless it's high level government shit jobs lol. Good luck

3. #3 AGKsquad, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    I won't have to worry about them asking why there isn't any fizz to the piss? No  one is going to be watching me, I'll be alone in the bathroom.

4. #4 toker789, Nov 21, 2013
    I really don't think so. I take tests for felony probation and substitute and they don't say shit. Idk If they ask just say you only could pee a little and it came out really slow lol

5. alright cool. how long will it take to get to body temp from the refrigerator ?

6. #6 toker789, Nov 21, 2013
    I'd use hand warmers and a thermometer to get it to around 93-100 degrees. Any more and u start losing compounds and shit I think. Or just throw it down your pants and check the temp with a thermometer after a while if u got the balls (no pun intended) :) practice walking around with it for a while ASAP, make sure that shit won't fall out of your pants.

7. Ok that sounds good. I was just planning on tying a rubber band around all of it lol

8. Around your junk!!??

9. no like my thigh lol

10. I got ya. Good luck man, let me know how it turns out :)

11. will do thanks man