Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Strip Detox Help Fast!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mercyyy, Apr 27, 2010.

1. #1 Mercyyy, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    i have a drug test tomorrow for getting a job and im a HEAVY toker. just bought some of the Strip concentrated strength complete body cleanser and the lady at the head shop said it was the best stuff on the market right now as long as i follow directions, but they seem way too vague. she also told me to not eat anything before i ingest the drink and to stay away from greasy foods. was wondering if anyone has used it before and how long before the test i need to drink it?!

also, should i stop smoking now or can i keep smoking tonight if i have to piss in the morning?

Pic 1

Pic 2

2. With that stuff, good friggen luck with that test. Even the liquid 'fast' cleansers generally take 48 or more hours to flush your system out.

Also, I have yet to see a quick detox formula like that one that are even close to capable to beat a next-day drug test, especially if you are a heavy toker like you claim (I work at a place that sells a wide array of cleansing products, and none of them will get you anywhere near you need to be to pass a test).

3. First of all, do NOT smoke tonight. If you really want this job, then you need to reschedule for some "emergency". Don't smoke for 72 hrs, use the strip and you may be ok. If you try to make the test tomorrow chances are you wont pass and it will look worse that rescheduling. But then again, you may pass as anything is possible :rolleyes:

4. Ya see where it says "drink plenty of water"? That's what cleans you out not this stuff.

If ya wanna smoke tonight go ahead, the job must not be to important if can't go at least one night w/out smoking and ya wanna risk it by having that much faith in such crap as this stuff.

However, if ya want a sure fire way to pass this will do it. About two hours before the test pour yourself a couple of glasses of tea. How much? Two Wendys Biggie teas is the right size. Shoot one of them down right off. Wait 10 mins. or so and shoot down another. Get them bad boys filled back up and drink them both over the next hour or so. It's gonna take about 45 min before you start pissing and when you do it's gonna be "Back away from the puddle" piss. Piss 4 or 5 times before you piss in a cup or when you're pissing clear you'll be good to go.

A little more advice. The tea or water should be room temp., it's hard to drink a lot of really cold stuff.

Most important, be at home when you do this. Why? When that much tea hits your guts you're gonna shit like a goose. You'll probly shit clear too, I mean this will clean you out all the way. Oh yea that much tea might make ya puke.

How do I know it works? I've done it to get jobs at nuclear weapons plants and paper mills, plants that make sure you're drug free. Even done it for my parole officer.

It works, trust me.