Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need something to smoke out of

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirBongwalski, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Alright so I misplaced my pipe while high last night and I need something to smoke out besides a apple or plastic bottles. I don't have rolling papers either and I can't do a grav now, I have some ideas though.

2. Soda can? Highlighter chillum? Find some things laying around the house.

3. I have a Swedish bible from the 20s from my great grand parents but that's the only one cause my family isn't that religious.

4. Take an expo marker, hollow it out, remove the bottom, cut a small hole somewhere on the marker, place aluminum foil over the hole, press it down slightly, and poke small holes in it. Should look something like this.

Also, I know you said otherwise, but seriously, apple is super quick and easy, and tastes awesome.

Attached Files:

5. #6 KillaWillaBilla, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    man use your imagination i can literally make a pipe out of 90% of the things laying next to me right now

edit: guess examples would help ya lol, chew can, metal pen, L shaped sprinkler part, spoon, shot glass, metal can, and other mentioned items above lol

6. That's the probelm I ate all my apples and I'm not gonna make a run to the convivent store for one now, wait a sec I might have a apple or potato in my other fridge.

7. Dude ! quick and simple

#1) grab a nug

#2) light it

#3) suck on it

DUHHH :cool:

8. soda can, aluminum foil, marker, pen, or many other random items lol

9. Alright I went into my fridge found some hidden apples and a cucumber I've never made a cucumber pipe sounds fun tho, also I found a plastic bag in the freezer and checked and it was my dead cat so I freaked out and grabed a apple.

10. Double like the fuck lol

11. #12 4pawsbmj8, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Freeze the cucumber then slit it for the screen the drill out the chamber for the pipe. Inhale. Do not smoke out of the cat

12. Why the fuck...

13. Lol my mom was gonna bury him but she wanted to wait till we get a tree and I forgot he was in there.

14. #15 Tyler767, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You really have your dead cat in the freezer?

Attached Files:

15. #16 SirBongwalski, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    Yes I really do but I didnt put him there, I could put a pic up but it'd be too damn creepy for me.