Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need someone who knows a lot about cannabinoids.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CamelGreen, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Hey, question, what strain have high amounts of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (Cannabidiol). This produces a dream like high.

Also which strains have high THC and low CBD.

HAPPY TOKING :smoking:

2. sativa's predominantly give you the cerebral highs, "the dream like" quality youre refering to. im not super-educated on the subject, so im sure someone a little more knowledgable will come along and further answer your questions.

3. Indicas have alot more cbd than sativas.

4. Kush = subspecies indica, I have been told. This is a lower THC:CBD ratio and is less euphoric and "heady" than cannabis sativa subsp. sativa.

A lot of strains mix in kush and subsp. sativa strains. I think white rhino is a kush mixed in with white widow.

5. Indicas DO NOT have less THC they can have just as much or more as sativas the main difference is the CBD levels. Trust me.

6. CBD is generally not regarded as psychoactive but it is useful due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties.

CBN is the only other active cannabinoid present in high enough concentrations to be noticeable. It is a very weak partial agonist at the CB1 receptor and produces some THC-like effects, generally sedation and memory disruption.

7. I know that sativa has higher THC, and indica has higher CBD.

I what to know what strain has high THC and CBD.

HAPPY TOKING :smoke:

8. #8 Seanathon, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
    I never said levels of THC; I said "Ratio".

CBD does effect how THC is processed, keep in mind; where in your brain it might end up, how long is stays in certain spots. Good weed is good weed; its gonna have a lot of THC in it. How it effects you is based on the ratio of THC to CBD. Two different, high quality strains could have the same THC content but make you feel a different high because of the amount of CBD that is involved in liver processing.

Strains that have lots of CBD relative to levels of THC are "Kush" strains. What I mean by "relative" is that there are more CBD molecules per THC molecule than subsp. sativa strains. Some of the Kush strains have been hybridized with subsp. sativa strands, too.

9. don't know if this helps man, it's going to depend on the ratio of cbd to thc

[​IMG]

10. #10 Seanathon, Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
    That chart's highlighted value is the opposite of what he is looking for; but it is useful, so check it out. If you read for low THC/CBD numbers, like you are looking for, this chart reveals White Rhino is a "body high" of high intensity.

11. yeah I was looking for the opposite of what he's looking for when I made it