Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need some tips

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazehaze221, Jan 14, 2010.

1. i live in southwest michigan and i really can only get mids and i want try some of the higher grade stuff but im not really sure where to look. everybody claims to have dank every now and then but its nothing compared to some.

2. get a med card!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. head to d town

4. there is that one site i dont remember it but im sure someone will post it

5. what is the site for? and d town is a ways away id rather go somewhere closer if i could

6. just keep talking to ppl. get numbers from ur boys that smoke. just keep askin around and ur bound to find some

7. medical card. friends. acquantainces

8. grow it then you can stare at it in your closet lol.

9. Hit up the local skate park. A shitload of skaters smoke, and while most smoke mids, some, like myself, smoke only the firest, and some skaters, like my friend, sell only said firest.

Is that a word? Most fire.