Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some tips on conserving the herb.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by inz, Jun 10, 2011.

1. I usually buy an eighth whenever I have the spare cash, but it's usually gone within a day or two. Now most of the time I smoke with my friend but he buys too and we only really share when we pass a joint so it's not like I'm giving it away or anything.

I smoke joints mainly and the occasional grav/waterfall, I have a small 3" chillum being delivered some time next week too.

Should I cut down on the joints? Just smoke bowls? Any tips on conserving?

2. Switching to bowls only from joints will save you a lot of bud

3. A question about bowls too - do people usually pack them so that they're completely full? Because I had a small spoon pipe before but that never really got me that stoned, I put a few pinches worth of herb in.

4. Yeah cut down on the joints bowls conserve a lot more imo.

5. ya always go with the bowl it conserves alot of tree and start loading smaller bowls. if you can try to invest in a vaporizer

6. Bowls and make sure to always grind or pick apart your herb. That also seems to help a lot.

7. Vaporizers are great. Get one if you can.

8. If that's the case --

Grow your Own Weed.

Or, .. Buy Top Shelf .. ..

0.5g Should last ya a day .. .. :)

9. I buy a eight every week of what i can get usually dank, if not dank mid's :(. One way i conserve(still only last's me a few day's, week at most)is by packing not a huge bowl but not a small one just one i can take a few hit's off and put out, may not conserve much but it does a little bit and that count's :)

10. Do you usually smoke the entire bowl or just a few hits? When I used to pack I could get about 3/4 hits.

11. hitters conserve the best i can make a dub last me 3 days by packing hitters

12. You'll save a bunch of herb, man. Whether you completely pack the bowl just depends on your situation. If you're gonna kick back, then yeah pack a fat one. If you want to just take a few hits before going and doing something, just pack a small bowl. And your small spoon pipe probably didn't hit hard, that's why it didn't get you that high.

13. One hitters can be a pain to pack but its worth it in the long run. I love joints regardless if they waste weed but lately I feel like I hit a maximum high off joints that I'm not too happy with. I want to get blitzed like I used to. But for sure, chill with the joints. Get a bong if you can

14. Can't really get a bong because the decent ones are too expensive & i live with my parents, and my mum's a police officer so smoking at all is pretty risky. Does a chillum count as a one hitter? And will it work good do you think? This is the one I ordered..

Etsy Transaction - Blue Fumed Chillum

I'm not too bad at taking big hits

15. [​IMG]
    this is a hitter

16. IDK if a chillum would count because I'm still pretty new to it. I just remember we had a dugout and a chillum in rotation between 3 of us and we made a tiny bit last a good while. One of my first times smoking so I have no idea on how much we actually smoked.

17. #18 drifter51, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    Don't by an 8th.
    Take a T-Break. Whist, T-break is going on, save up for a half-ounce (Save more when you bulk buy) or even better a vape. (I read a thread not to long ago saying that this guy was good for a whole week from 1.5gs with it)

I know this isn't popular opinion but (IMO) there is nothing wrong with regs. Here an 8th of dank cost 60$ and a half o of regs cost $50. What I tend to do is just have regs for experiments with food, joint rolling practice, quick bowls before I get on the bus, if I'm at a party with a bunch of people ect. and pretty much daily use. For lack of better word, regs have become my throwaway weed.

Danks on the other hand are for special occasions. If I did good on my last job. I'm smoking with 2-3 close friends, After a long stressful day, if I plan to have a day just for myself ect.

Get a Grinder.

I'm pro-joint and Anti-Blunt all day but I only smoke joints when I'm with others or after I re-up I'll smoke a joint just to celebrate and welcome to herb in right. But other than that I rarely smoke Jays. It'll eat your weed up, especially when you are low.

Know your limits and don't over indulge.

18. Joints waste a shit ton. Just get a bong.

19. Get a bong, it pays for itself in no time