Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some opinions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PajamaSam, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Alright so I wouldn't consider myself a weed noobie, just asking for some (see thread title) opinions on some shit that went down today..

Back in July I got a lot of my shit (vapes, pipes, ~3 ounces of weed, grinders, etc.) taken away and I was forced on a T-break. Well that bullshit didn't stop me, I love marijuana way too much and I still use it every now and then, but admittedly a lot less than before. I went to Colorado recently (November 24-Dec8) and I got a good amount of smoke going on over there, but now I'm back in AZ and I don't have shit. A couple nights ago I scraped a really old grinder out and smoked what little was in there, something I thought I would never do and all it really did was make me want some good herb more or less.

So I hit up my dealer whom I haven't talked to since like June and I apologized for not talking for so long, that I had been in and out of smoking (blabla) and that I would like to just pick up an eight at around noon today. He replied sure thing, that he's picking up his shit later today and that he'll let me know when he gets it and shit. So now it's 9:00pm and I'm unsure of what to do.. Do I text him again? Do I wait until tomorrow? Do I wait a bit longer? I don't understand why anyone would do this.. I used to buy 2 ounces off him every like 2 weeks, he wouldn't think I'm an informant/rat would he? I hate to sound like a little bitch whining over her boyfriend not calling her back, but this has got me legitimately upset.. I just want some green for the weekend.. why is this so fucking hard..? :|

TL;DR - Dealer that I haven't talked to in half a year told me he would have shit for me at 12:00pm and now it's 9:00pm and I'm wondering what the fuck to do. Thanks.

2. I say call him and let him know you're wondering the scoop. But really, hes making money off you so im sure youll get a response, plus the weekends still a couple days away

3. Definitely call him, if not i'm sure there's other dealers around

4. Alright I texted him, asking him what the deal is.. I do have another guy, but one time I tried to buy something we aren't allowed to talk about on Grasscity, from him and he overcharged the shit out of me.. So I'm really hesitant to ask him, but if push comes to shove I suppose I'll have to..

This guy i'm trying to get a hold of always has top shelf, weighs it in front of me, and is a very friendly guy.. i would rather go through him if I can... :p

I can't wait until it's legalized and I can just walk to the god damn store to get it.. *UGH*

thanks guys-

EDIT: well shit, he responded immeadiately.. I guess I'm just a little bitch lol
    :p

5. man never be afraid to ask a dealer for bud. give him a call and if hes down hes down. Most dealers aren't gonna avoid you just because you havent picked up in forever, in fact some would even hook you up a bit to entice you to come back

6. You've waited long enough you can call him.

If hes not answering maybe something happened or maybe he doesn't trust you anymore

7. Call his ass if he said he would be there 9 hours ago. I would have found someone else by that time.